Urology -The Guthrie Clinic, Sayre, Pa
Attending Urologist Needed + Beautiful Area = Your Next Job!
Excellent physicians and advanced practitioners choose Guthrie because of a shared commitment to our community and to each other. The Guthrie Clinic was founded on the principle that people in small towns deserve the same access to high quality medical care as those in big cities. Non-profit and physician-led we deliver on that promise through an integrated health care delivery system caring for patients across the Twin Tiers of New York and Pennsylvania. Our focus on our patients and quality care has never wavered.
Guthrie is seeking BC/BE candidates for a Urologist to join their department in Sayre, Pa.
Highlights of the Position
- Position will be based in Sayre, PA at Robert Packer Hospital, The Guthrie Clinic
- Teaching opportunities available with residents medical students and APP students.
- APP support for clinical setting and inpatient rounding
- DaVinci Robot onsite in Sayre for complex robotic cases
- Typical work week is Monday through Friday 2 days OR and 3 days clinic.
- Call 1:5
Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive RVU model with strong internal referral network
- Full benefits including medical dental and disability insurance
- Malpractice insurance
- Guthrie Retirement Savings Plan (403B) with employer match and age-based contributions
- Allowance for licensure fees Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) certificate and renewals
- $10,000 referral bonus if you refer a physician that we hire on a full-time basis
- Meeting time - 14 days with options for home study
- $3,400 annually for conference registration certifications membership fees for specialty-specific medical societies.
- Teaching opportunities - Guthrie's General Surgery Residency offers the opportunity for clinical academic appointment. The successful candidate also has the potential to participate in medical student education. Guthrie is a regional campus for the Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine.
- Physician mentoring and leadership training opportunities available
- Relocation expenses paid
- Trailing spouse placement assistance available
- Physician professional and social special interest groups
- Dedicated Onboarding Specialist and Provider Services team to ensure a successful start at Guthrie
Contact Name:Stefano Ringer