Radiology - Body Imaging, Sayre, PA
The Guthrie Clinic, a non-profit, physician-led, integrated health care delivery system has an opening for a BC/BE Radiologist. This is a life-style-oriented practice with achievable RVU targets in a collegial environment.
- Proficiency across all modalities is preferred, with special consideration to Body Imaging, Cardiothoracic and Emergency Radiology.
- This is a full-time, on-site position. Our practice includes both general and fellowship trained diagnostic Radiologists, covering all sub-specialties.
- No night call or IR responsibilities and weekend shifts are split evenly.
- Competitive compensation. Very competitive benefits package including retirement savings plan with employer contribution, CME funds and relocation cost reimbursement.
- Easy access to Guthrie specialists and the Mayo Clinic Care Network.
- Robust EHR (EPIC), McKesson PACS, PowerScribe 360.
Enjoy the low-cost of living in the beautiful Northeast. The region includes the vibrant small cities of Corning, Ithaca (home of Cornell University) and Vestal, New York all within a low-traffic commute to the main campus in Sayre, PA. The Elmira/Corning regional airport flies to major hubs, offering 1-stop access to the entire country. Toronto, NYC, Philadelphia and Boston are all within easy driving distance for weekend enjoyment. The entire Finger Lakes region is only a short drive away with award-winning Wine and Beer trails, state parks and plenty of options for extended getaways.
Whether you enjoy the outdoors, theater, museums or a Finger Lakes wine tour, working at Guthrie allows you to enjoy a healthy work-life balance. At Guthrie you can work in an environment that is supportive both professionally and personally.
To learn more about Guthrie and this opportunity please contact Krisi VanTassel at 570-887-5203 or Krisi.VanTassel@guthrie.org
A 254-bed tertiary care referral center, Guthrie Robert Packer Hospital, Sayre, Pa., is the recipient of numerous national awards for the high quality care it provides to patients. The hospital is a Regional Level II Trauma Center, accredited by the Pennsylvania Trauma Systems Foundation, and is served by Guthrie Air, a regional aeromedical helicopter program. Guthrie Robert Packer Hospital offers a full range of diagnostic, medical and surgical services, including:
- Guthrie Breast Care Center
- Guthrie Cancer Center
- Guthrie Cardiac and Vascular Center
- Guthrie Musculoskeletal Services
- Guthrie Imaging Services
- Guthrie Specialty Eye Care
- Guthrie Surgical Services
- Guthrie Weight Loss Center
- Level II Trauma Center
- Medical/surgical and intensive care services
Guthrie is a non-profit integrated health system located in north central Pennsylvania and upstate New York, serving patients from a twelve-county service area. Guthrie is a member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network and is the first health system based in Pennsylvania and New York to join this network. Guthrie is comprised of a research institute, home care/hospice, hospitals in Sayre, Pa., Corning, N.Y., Towanda, Pa., Troy, Pa. and Cortland, N.Y., as well as a multi-specialty group practice of more than 325 physicians and 210 advanced practice providers offering 47 specialties through a regional office network providing primary and specialty care in 21 communities in Pennsylvania and New York. In addition, Guthrie offers home medical equipment and respiratory therapy products at seven convenient Med Supply Depot locations. Guthrie provides a wide range of services and programs to enhance the health and well-being of those it serves.