Interventional Radiology - Sayre, PA
High volume growth potential in the beautiful Finger Lakes Region
Guthrie is seeking a BC/BE Interventional Radiologist to join its Medical Imaging team.
The best physicians and advanced practitioners choose Guthrie because of a shared commitment to our community and to each other. The Guthrie Clinic was founded on the principle that people in small towns deserve the same access to high quality medical care as those in big cities. Non-profit and physician-led we deliver on that promise through an integrated healthcare delivery system caring for patients across the Twin Tiers of New York and Pennsylvania. Our focus on our patients and quality care has never wavered.
We're glad you are interested in joining our team.
Highlights of the Position
- 100% Interventional opportunity with some expectation for related relevant diagnostic work.
- Located at the Robert Packer Hospital in Sayre PA in a new state-of-the-art complete Interventional Radiology suite with participation at Corning Hospital a smaller newly built affiliate Hospital.
- Opportunity to grow Interventional services in many directions including Oncology and Venous diseases with a large supportive multi-specialty group practice.
- Compensation is competitive with a base salary and incentive opportunities. Competitive benefits package including retirement savings plan with employer contribution CME funds and relocation cost reimbursement.
- Easy access to Guthrie specialists and the Mayo Clinic Care Network.
- Robust EHR (EPIC) McKesson PACS complete Interventional practice well-staffed with technologists nurses an advanced practice provider with room for growth.
Work Life Balance
- Generous Paid Time Off in addition to holidays and sick time
Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits
- Full benefits including medical dental and disability insurance
- Malpractice insurance coverage
- Guthrie Retirement Savings Plan (403B) with employer match and age-based contributions
- Allowance for primary licensure fees Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) certificate and renewals
- $10,000 referral bonus if you refer a physician that we hire on a full-time basis
- Meeting time - 14 days with options for home study
- $3,400 annually for conference registration certifications membership fees for specialty-specific medical societies
- Guthrie's residency and fellowship programs offer opportunity for clinical academic appointments. The successful candidate also has the potential to participate in medical student education. Guthrie is a regional campus for the Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine.
- Physician mentoring and leadership training opportunities available
- Paid relocation expenses
- Trailing spouse placement assistance available
- Physician professional and social special interest groups
- Dedicated Onboarding Specialist and Provider Services team to ensure a successful start at Guthrie