Pulmonary - Nurse Practitioner
Dr. Guthrie came to our community over 100 years ago with a belief that people in small towns deserved the same access to high quality medical care as those in big cities. Non-profit and still physician-led, Guthrie Clinic has since grown to be an integrated health care delivery system caring for patients in 12 counties across the Twin Tiers of New York and Pennsylvania. Our focus on our patients and quality care has never wavered.
The best physicians and advance practice providers choose Guthrie, because of a shared commitment to our community and to each other. We are glad you are interested in joining our team.
Guthrie Medical Group is seeking a Nurse Practitioner to join its busy well-established Pulmonary and Sleep Medicine practice.
Highlights of the Position
- Guthrie is seeking a motivated Nurse Practitioner with an interest in Pulmonary and Sleep Medicine.
- The prospective NP would have experience in Pulmonary, Sleep studies or Internal Medicine, new graduate applications will be accepted.
- Training and mentorship will be provided by the collaborating physician.
- The position would include seeing consults, follow ups, in addition to sleep study patients where the NP would be involved with scheduling, analyzing, and diagnosing.
- Enjoy a great work-life balance with typical weekly hours of Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. This position is outpatient based with no inpatient responsibilities or call requirement.
Work Life Balance
- Schedule of Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Outpatient based with no inpatient responsibilities or call requirement
- Generous Paid Time Off annually, in addition to holidays and sick time
Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits
- Full benefits including medical, dental and disability insurance
- Malpractice insurance
- Guthrie Retirement Savings Plan (403B) with employer match and age-based contributions
- Allowance for licensure fees, Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) certificate, and renewals
- $10,000 referral bonus if you refer a physician that we hire on a full-time basis
- Meeting time – 7 days with options for home study
- $1,700 annually for conference registration, certifications, membership fees for specialty-specific medical societies
- Relocation expenses paid
- Trailing spouse placement assistance available
- Physician professional and social special interest groups
- Dedicated Onboarding Specialist and Provider Services team to ensure a successful start at Guthrie
Guthrie is a non-profit integrated health system located in north central Pennsylvania and upstate New York. Our multi-specialty group practice of more than 325 physicians and 210 advanced practice providers offers 47 specialties through a regional office network providing primary and specialty care in 22 communities. Guthrie Physicians and Advanced Practitioners provide more than 1 million patient visits per year to enhance the health and well-being of those we serve within an environment of compassion, learning, and discovery.
This region offers breathtaking natural beauty and provides a quiet, safe environment for families with beautiful homes and neighborhoods. With plenty of cultural and sports activities of its own, Guthrie’s central location affords the benefits of dining, shopping, culture and recreation in small cities and communities, with easy access to big cities like New York and Philadelphia.?