Pulmonary Critical Care Medicine - Nurse Practitioner
Dr. Guthrie came to our community over 100 years ago with a belief that people in small towns deserved the same access to high quality medical care as those in big cities. Non-profit and still physician-led, Guthrie Clinic has since grown to be an integrated health care delivery system caring for patients in 12 counties across the Twin Tiers of New York and Pennsylvania. Our focus on our patients and quality care has never wavered.
The best physicians and advanced practitioners choose Guthrie because of a shared commitment to our community and to each other. We’re glad you're interested in joining our team.
Guthrie is seeking a Nurse Practitioner to join its expanding pulmonary critical care team in Cortland, NY. Cortland is nestled in the Finger Lakes Region of NY surrounded by rolling hills, ski areas and boating opportunities
Highlights of the Position
- Outpatient opportunity with occasional inpatient consults
- Closely aligned with the cardiology service line to create collaboration and co-management of patients with cardiac and pulmonary disease
- Opportunity for community education and outreach for a lung cancer screening program
Work Life Balance
- Weekly schedule of Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Generous Paid Time Off annually, in addition to holidays and sick time
Dedication to Quality Patient Care
- Robust EHR (Epic 10-Star health system, top 1% of Epic organizations)
- Easy access to other Guthrie Specialists
Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits
- Full benefits including medical, dental and disability insurance
- Malpractice insurance
- CME time
- Guthrie Retirement Savings Plan (403B) with employer match and age-based contributions
- Allowance for licensure fees, Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) certificate, and renewals
- Relocation expenses paid
- Trailing spouse placement assistance available
- Dedicated Onboarding Specialist and Provider Services team to ensure a successful start at Guthrie