Bariatric Medicine - Registered Dietician - Sayre, PA
Guthrie is seeking a Registered Dietician to join its highly successful Weight Loss Center team.
Excellent physicians and advanced practitioners choose Guthrie because of a shared commitment to our community and to each other. The Guthrie Clinic was founded on the principle that people in small towns deserve the same access to high quality medical care as those in big cities. Non-profit and physician-led, we deliver on that promise through an integrated health care delivery system caring for patients across the Twin Tiers of New York and Pennsylvania. Our focus on our patients and quality care has never wavered.
Guthrie Medical Group is seeking a Registered Dietician to join its weight loss center in Sayre, PA.
Highlights of the Position
- Practice includes Bariatricians, Bariatric Surgeon, Dietitian, Certified Diabetes Educator, Certified Fitness Specialist, Clinical Psychologist, Practice Manager, Program Coordinators, dedicated nursing staff, and additional team members
- Emphasis on multidisciplinary team approach to patient care
- This position will focus on dietary patient education of bariatric surgery patients pre and post Op.
- Practice alongside Guthrie Weight Loss Center providers to provide high quality patient care through both medical and surgical programs.
- The prospective provider will have proven success of being a team player and having effective communication skills, written and oral.
- Average of 16 patients seen per day, same day appts common
We would love to speak with you more about our opportunity. If you are interested in learning more, please reach out to Dane Kinsman via email at Dane.Kinsman@guthrie.org or by phone at 570-887-6690.
The Guthrie Clinic is a non-profit, integrated, practicing physician-led organization in the Twin Tiers of New York and Pennsylvania. Our multi-specialty group practice of more than 366 physicians and 302 advanced practice providers offers 47 specialties through a regional office network providing primary and specialty care in 22 communities. Guthrie Medical Education Programs include General Surgery, Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, Anesthesiology and Orthopaedic Surgery Residency, as well as Cardiovascular, Gastroenterology and Pulmonary Critical Care Fellowship programs. Guthrie is also a clinical campus for the Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine.
Guthrie Physicians and Advanced Practitioners provide more than 1 million patient visits per year to enhance the health and well-being of those we serve within an environment of compassion, learning, and discovery.
About the Area
This region offers breathtaking natural beauty and provides a quiet, safe environment for families with beautiful homes and neighborhoods. With plenty of cultural and sports activities of its own, Guthrie’s central location affords the benefits of dining, shopping, culture and recreation in small cities and communities, with easy access to big cities like New York and Philadelphia.