Plastic Surgery PA/NP
Excellent compensation, work-life balance in an established group practice.
Guthrie is seeking a motivated APP to join our Plastic Surgery department to provide high-quality patient care within the outpatient and operating room settings.
Highlights of the Position
- Strong regional name recognition with broad referral base
- Most common procedures/surgeries: General plastics and soft tissue reconstruction (flaps), post-Oncologic and trauma reconstruction,
- 18 state-of-the-art opera
- 6 exam rooms and 3 procedure rooms in clinic
- Responsibilities include: Consulting, Clinical, Research, Teaching, Rounding and Operative.
- Operative responsibilities include, assisting on all elective cases, as well as emergent or add on cases, assisting with discharge instructions, and seeing patients in the PACU.
- In-house General Surgery Residency Program and teaching opportunities with regular rotations of residents and medical students.
- Robust EHR used in all areas, including operating room (EPIC 10-Star health system, top 1% of EPIC Organizations)
- PA/NP will see all follow-ups and established patients, perform clinic procedures at the discretion of the attending and complete clinic related paperwork as needed.
Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits
- Above industry average salary and bonus structure
- Full benefits including medical, dental and disability insurance
- Malpractice/Liability Insurance including tail coverage
- Guthrie retirement savings plan (403B) with employer match and age-based contributions
- Allowance for licensure fees, Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) certificate, and renewals
- Meeting time – 7 days with options for home study
- $1,700 annually for conference registration, certifications, membership fees for specialty specific medical societies
- Teaching opportunities – Guthrie has 6 residency programs and 3 fellowship programs. The successful candidate also has the potential to participate in the medical student education. Guthrie is a regional campus for the Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine
- Physician mentoring and leadership training opportunities available
- Relocation expenses paid
- Trailing Spouse placement assistance available
- Physician professional and social special interest groups
- Dedicated on-boarding specialist and provider services team to ensure a successful start at Guthrie
Contact Name:Troy Gordon