Physical Therapy - Wellsboro, PA - Guthrie Medical Group
Seeking motivated physical therapist - Wellsboro, PA
Guthrie is seeking a Certified Physical Therapist for our Wellsboro, PA Medical Office Building.
Excellent physicians and advanced practitioners choose Guthrie because of a shared commitment to our community and to each other. The Guthrie Clinic was founded on the principle that people in small towns deserve the same access to high quality medical care as those in big cities. Non-profit and physician-led, we deliver on that promise through an integrated health care delivery system caring for patients across the Twin Tiers of New York and Pennsylvania. Our focus on our patients and quality care has never wavered.
To start the conversation and learn more about Guthrie email or call Troy Gordon, Physician and APP Recruiter, Guthrie Medical Group. troy.gordon@Guthrie.org or call at 570.887.6690
Highlights of the Position
- Practice will be open Monday - Friday with typical hours 8-5.
- Practice located in our clinic in Wellsboro, PA
- Dedicated space with brand new equipment
- Scenic and beautiful area to practice and live
- Opportunity is Full-Time
- Collaborative practice with medical providers, as well as a rehab model that includes Physical Therapy assistants, Physical Therapist and Certified Hand Therapist
Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits
- Full benefits including medical, dental and disability insurance
- Malpractice insurance coverage
- Guthrie Retirement Savings Plan (403B) with employer match and age-based contributions
- Allowance for primary licensure fees, Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) certificate, and renewals
- $10,000 referral bonus if you refer a physician that we hire on a full-time basis
- Meeting time – 7 days with options for home study
- $1,700 annually for conference registration, certifications, membership fees for specialty-specific medical societies
- Physician mentoring and leadership training opportunities available
- Paid relocation expenses for qualified candidates
- Trailing spouse placement assistance available
- APP counsel and other leadership opportunities
- Dedicated Onboarding Specialist and Provider Services team to ensure a successful start at Guthrie
The Guthrie Clinic is a non-profit, integrated, practicing physician-led organization in the Twin Tiers of New York and Pennsylvania. Our multi-specialty group practice of more than 366 physicians and 302 advanced practice providers offers 47 specialties through a regional office network providing primary and specialty care in 22 communities. Guthrie Medical Education Programs include General Surgery, Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, Anesthesiology and Orthopaedic Surgery Residency, as well as Cardiovascular, Gastroenterology and Pulmonary Critical Care Fellowship programs. Guthrie is also a clinical campus for the Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine.
Guthrie Physicians and Advanced Practitioners provide more than 1 million patient visits per year to enhance the health and well-being of those we serve within an environment of compassion, learning, and discovery.
The Wellsboro area, home of the Pennsylvania Grand Canyon, offers hundreds of miles of hiking and biking trails from flat packed surfaces to rugged mountain terrain. Spend time fishing, swimming and canoeing in one of the many area parks. Wellsboro also offers horseback riding, scenic train rides, and rafting. Stroll the gas lit streets of Wellsboro where you'll find family owned businesses offering personal attention to your needs.