Medical Director - Inpatient Rehabilitation Facility - Towanda, PA
The Guthrie Clinic is seeking a Medical Director to pioneer its brand new Inpatient Rehabilitation Facility in Towanda, PA.
Why consider this opportunity?
- Exciting leadership opportunity with a nationally recognized rehabilitation facility
- Position is 50% clinical, 50% administrative
- Rewarding opportunity for a BC/BE Internist, Hospitalist, Physiatrist, or Neurologist
- Excellent benefits package includes full medical and dental, paid vacation, paid CME meeting time (with allowance), retirement savings plan match, malpractice coverage, paid relocation and much more!
Guthrie is a fully integrated healthcare system servicing Northeast Pennsylvania and the Southern Tier region of New York. With five hospitals and 45 regional offices in a 12-county catchment area, our team of nearly 500 Physicians and Advanced Practitioners provides more than 1 million patient visits per year.
For more information, contact Krisi VanTassel by calling (570) 887-5203 or by email at Krisi.VanTassel@guthrie.org.
Guthrie Towanda Memorial Hospital a 35-bed community hospital in Towanda, Pa., joined Guthrie in April 2015. Guthrie Towanda Memorial Hospital serves Bradford and Sullivan counties as well as the surrounding communities and offers additional specialty care services including pain management and hand surgery. Long-term care services are provided for patients at Guthrie Towanda Memorial Hospital with a skilled nursing unit and 94-bed personal care home.
- Imaging services
- Medical/surgical services
- Orthopedic Surgery
- 24-Hour emergency services with 24-hour laboratory, radiology and ultrasound support
- Ambulatory surgery
- Cardiology stress testing
- Laboratory services
- Rehabilitation - physical and occupational therapy
- Sub-acute care
- EMS services
Guthrie is a non-profit integrated health system located in north central Pennsylvania and upstate New York, serving patients from a twelve-county service area. Guthrie is a member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network and is the first health system based in Pennsylvania and New York to join this network. Guthrie is comprised of a research institute, home care/hospice, hospitals in Sayre, Pa., Corning, N.Y., Towanda, Pa., Troy, Pa. and Cortland, N.Y., as well as a multi-specialty group practice of more than 325 physicians and 210 advanced practice providers offering 47 specialties through a regional office network providing primary and specialty care in 21 communities in Pennsylvania and New York. In addition, Guthrie offers home medical equipment and respiratory therapy products at seven convenient Med Supply Depot locations. Guthrie provides a wide range of services and programs to enhance the health and well-being of those it serves.