Pediatrics - Nurse Practitioner
Guthrie is seeking a Pediatric Nurse Practitioner to join its Corning Centerway team!
Excellent physicians and advanced practitioners choose Guthrie because of a shared commitment to our community and to each other. The Guthrie clinic was founded on the principle that people in small towns deserve the same access to high quality medical care as those in big cities. Non-profit and physician-led, we deliver on that promise through an integrated health care delivery system caring for patients across the Twin Tiers of New York and Pennsylvania. Our focus on our patients and quality care has never wavered.
We’re glad you are interested in joining our team.
To start the conversation and learn more about Guthrie email, call or text Kerry Hitchcock, Physician and APP Recruiter, Guthrie Medical Group. firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 607.725.8308 (cell).
Highlights of the Position
- Well established community practice that is patient and family orientated and devoted to the community
- Enjoy working with a dedicated group of physicians, nurse practitioners and support staff
- Outpatient practice model with scheduled patients and same day acute care visits
- Part of a physician led multi-specialty group practice with a fully integrated inpatient/outpatient EHR
- Robust EHR used in all areas (EPIC 10-Star health system, top 1% of EPIC Organizations)
- Flexible schedule options
- Pediatric Nurse Practitioner (PNP) preferred, but Family Nurse Practitioners (FNP) will be considered
- Experience in a primary care or pediatrics setting preferred, new grads will be considered
Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits
- Above industry average salary and bonus structure
- Full benefits including medical, dental and disability insurance
- Malpractice/Liability insurance including tail coverage
- Guthrie retirement savings plan (403-B) with employer match and age-based contributions
- Allowance for licensure fees, Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) certificate and renewals
- $10,000 referral bonus if you refer a physician that we hire on a full-time basis
- Meeting time – 7 days with options for home study
- $1,700 annually for conference registration, certifications, membership fees for specialty specific medical societies
- APP Council and social special interest groups available
- Relocation expenses paid
- Trailing spouse placement assistance available
- Dedicated Onboarding Specialist and Provider Services team to ensure a successful start at Guthrie
The Guthrie Clinic is a non-profit, integrated, practicing physician-led organization in the Twin Tiers of New York and Pennsylvania. Our multi-specialty group practice of more than 366 physicians and 302 advanced practice providers offers 47 specialties through a regional office network providing primary and specialty care in 22 communities. Guthrie Medical Education Programs include General Surgery, Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, Anesthesiology and Orthopaedic Surgery Residency, as well as Cardiovascular, Gastroenterology and Pulmonary Critical Care Fellowship programs. Guthrie is also a clinical campus for the Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine.
Guthrie Physicians and Advanced Practitioners provide more than 1 million patient visits per year to enhance the health and well-being of those we serve within an environment of compassion, learning, and discovery.
About the Area
Home to 10,500 residents, Corning has been described as one of "America's best small towns." Historic Market Street in Corning's Gaffer District boasts over one hundred boutique shops, bakeries, art galleries, craft beverage producers, and farm-to-table restaurant options. The Gaffer District hosts unique events every season, such as the Wineglass Marathon, GlassFest, and Sparkle. The Corning Museum of Glass welcomes thousands of visitors annually and offers live glassblowing shows and demonstrations. Upstate New York's only Smithsonian Affiliate, The Rockwell Museum, holds a world-class collection of Western and contemporary Native American Art and other rotating exhibits.
Learn more: https://www.corningfingerlakes.com/