Pediatrics - Corning, NY
Whether you enjoy the outdoors, theater, museums or a Finger Lakes wine tour, working at Guthrie allows you to indulge your passions.
Guthrie is a non-profit, physician-led, integrated health care delivery system has an opening for a BE/BC Pediatrician. At Guthrie you can work in an environment that is supportive both professionally and personally.
- Well established community practice that is patient and family oriented and devoted to the community
- 4 hours of dedicated desk time weekly
- Schedule of 4, 10-hour days
- NP Pediatric Hospitalist program
- Part of a physician led multi-specialty group practice with a fully integrated inpatient / outpatient EHR
- Easy access to Guthrie specialists and the Mayo Clinic Care Network
To learn more about Guthrie and this opportunity please contact Shannon Anderson at 570-887-6490 or email@example.com
Guthrie ,is a non-profit integrated health system located in north central Pennsylvania and upstate New York, serving patients from a twelve-county service area. Guthrie is a member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network and is the first health system based in Pennsylvania and New York to join this network. Guthrie is comprised of a research institute, home care/hospice, hospitals in Sayre, Pa., Corning, N.Y., Towanda, Pa., Troy, Pa. and Cortland, N.Y., as well as a multi-specialty group practice of more than 325 physicians and 210 advanced practice providers offering 47 specialties through a regional office network providing primary and specialty care in 21 communities in Pennsylvania and New York. In addition, Guthrie offers home medical equipment and respiratory therapy products at seven convenient Med Supply Depot locations. Guthrie provides a wide range of services and programs to enhance the health and well-being of those it serves.