Guthrie Medical Group is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Pathologist to join its practice. At Guthrie you can work in an environment that is supportive both professionally and personally.
Highlights of the Position
- Regular performance of pathological analysis including microscopic analysis of submitted specimens including frozen sections and FNA interpretation and immediate adequacy assessment.
- Must be board certified or eligible by American Board of Pathology in both clinical and anatomical pathology
- Fellowship training in Cytopathology Breast or GI strongly preferred.
- Excellent communication skills and a sincere interest in working collaboratively with clinicians and administrators in the delivery of integrated care are essential
- Licensure in Pennsylvania and New York will be required
- Weekday and weekend call
Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits
- Full benefits including medical dental and disability insurance
- Malpractice insurance
- Guthrie Retirement Savings Plan (403B) with employer match and age-based contributions
- Allowance for licensure fees Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) certificate and renewals
- $10,000 referral bonus if you refer a physician that we hire on a full-time basis
- Relocation expenses paid
- Trailing spouse placement assistance available
- Physician professional and social special interest groups
- Dedicated Onboarding Specialist and Provider Services team to ensure a successful start at Guthrie
Excellent physicians and advanced practitioners choose Guthrie because of a shared commitment to our community and to each other. The Guthrie Clinic was founded on the principle that people in small towns deserve the same access to high quality medical care as those in big cities. Non-profit and physician-led we deliver on that promise through an integrated health care delivery system caring for patients across the Twin Tiers of New York and Pennsylvania. Our focus on our patients and quality care has never wavered.
Contact Name:Carlos Alberto
Contact Title:Assistant Vice President of Provider Recruitment and Retention