Otolaryngology - Physician Assistant / Nurse Practitioner, Corning, NY
ENT - Physician Assistant / Nurse Practitioner - Corning, NY
Dr. Guthrie came to our community over 100 years ago with a belief that people in small towns deserved the same access to high quality medical care as those in big cities. Non-profit and still physician-led, Guthrie Clinic has since grown to be an integrated health care delivery system caring for patients in 12 counties across the Twin Tiers of New York and Pennsylvania. Our focus on our patients and quality care has never wavered.
The best physicians and advance practice providers choose Guthrie, because of a shared commitment to our community and to each other. We’re glad you are interested in joining our team.
- Looking for a motivated Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join its ENT department, East Corning location.
- This provider will deliver high quality patient care in a team setting, focusing on both new patients and follow up appointments.
- The prospective provider will provide direct support to the physician in Corning, Dr. Hal Sussman in the outpatient/clinic setting.
- 100% Clinic with no OR time.
- Offers a great work-life balance with typical weekly hours of Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., with a call requirement shared within the Corning ENT providers.
About the Area
This region offers breathtaking natural beauty and provides a quiet, safe environment for families with beautiful homes and neighborhoods. With plenty of cultural and sports activities of its own, Guthrie’s central location affords the benefits of dining, shopping, culture and recreation in small cities and communities, with easy access to big cities like New York and Philadelphia.
Guthrie is a non-profit integrated health system located in north central Pennsylvania and upstate New York. Our multi-specialty group practice of more than 325 physicians and 210 advanced practice providers offers 47 specialties through a regional office network providing primary and specialty care in 22 communities to enhance the health and well-being of those we serve within an environment of compassion, learning, and discovery.