Otolaryngology - Physician Assistant / Nurse Practitioner, Corning, NY
New and experienced candidates are both equally welcome to apply!
Excellent physicians and advanced practitioners choose Guthrie because of a shared commitment to our community and to each other. The Guthrie Clinic was founded on the principle that people in small towns deserve the same access to high quality medical care as those in big cities. Non-profit and physician-led, we deliver on that promise through an integrated health care delivery system caring for patients across the Twin Tiers of New York and Pennsylvania. Our focus on our patients and quality care has never wavered.
- Looking for a motivated Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join its ENT department, Corning, NY location.
- This provider will deliver high quality patient care in a team setting, focusing on both new patients, follow up appointments, and OR.
- Work alongside surgeons and APP's, including Locums
- Mentoring available for new graduates.
- Position will be a split between clinic and OR time.
- Typical week is 3 days clinic, 2 days OR.
- Weekly hours of Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., with call requirement shared within the Corning ENT providers.
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, please reach out to Stef Ringer at email@example.com or call/text at (607) 426-6009.
The Guthrie Clinic is a non-profit, integrated, practicing physician-led organization in the Twin Tiers of New York and Pennsylvania. Our multi-specialty group practice of more than 366 physicians and 302 advanced practice providers offers 47 specialties through a regional office network providing primary and specialty care in 22 communities. Guthrie Medical Education Programs include General Surgery, Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, Anesthesiology and Orthopaedic Surgery Residency, as well as Cardiovascular, Gastroenterology and Pulmonary Critical Care Fellowship programs. Guthrie is also a clinical campus for the Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine.
Guthrie Physicians and Advanced Practitioners provide more than 1 million patient visits per year to enhance the health and well-being of those we serve within an environment of compassion, learning, and discovery.
About the Area
This region offers breathtaking natural beauty and provides a quiet, safe environment for families with beautiful homes and neighborhoods. With plenty of cultural and sports activities of its own, Guthrie’s central location affords the benefits of dining, shopping, culture and recreation in small cities and communities, with easy access to big cities like New York and Philadelphia.