Orthopedics APP - Hand and Wrist Specialist - Big Flats, NY
Practice in the beautiful Finger Lakes Region of New York in our Big Flats Specialty Care Clinic.
Guthrie is looking for a certified Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner to work along side our Hand and Wrist Specialist in our Big Flats office.
Excellent physicians and advanced practitioners choose Guthrie because of a shared commitment to our community and to each other. The Guthrie Clinic was founded on the principle that people in small towns deserve the same access to high uality medical care as those in big cities. Non-profit and physician-led, we deliver on that promise through an integrated health care delivery system caring for patients across the Twin Tiers of New York and Pennsylvania. Our focus on our patients and quality care has never wavered.
To start the conversation please contact Stefano Ringer at firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text at 607-426-6009.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE POSITION
- New graduates will be considered
- 100% Clinic only for Hands and Wrists - pre and post operative
- 20-24 patients seen per day
- Monday - Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- 7 days per year of CME (including weekends) and $1,700 in CME reimbursement per year
- Call: 1 day/week, 1 weekend/month, 2 holidays/year
- Full benefits including medical, dental and disability insurance
- Malpractice insurance
- Guthrie Retirment Savings Plan (403B) with employer match and age-based contributions
- Allowance for licensure fees, Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) certificate and renewals
- $10,000 referral bonus if you refer a physician that we hire on a full-time basis
- Relocation expenses paid up to $15K for eligible candidates (taxable)
The Guthrie Clinic is a non-profit, integrated, practicing physician-led organization in the Twin Tiers of New York and Pennsylvania. Our multi-specialty group practice of more than 366 physicians and 302 advanced practice providers offers 47 specialties through a regional office network providing primary and specialty care in 22 communities. Guthrie Medical Education Programs include General Surgery, Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, Anesthesiology and Orthopaedic Surgery Residency, as well as Cardiovascular, Gastroenterology and Pulmonary Critical Care Fellowship programs. Guthrie is also a clinical campus for the Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine.
Guthrie Physicians and Advanced Practitioners provide more than 1 million patient visits per year to enhance the health and well-being of those we serve within an environment of compassion, learning, and discovery.
About the Area
This region offers breathtaking natural beauty and provides a quiet, safe environment for families with beautiful homes and neighborhoods. With plenty of cultural and sports activities of its own, Guthrie’s central location affords the benefits of dining, shopping, culture and recreation in small cities and communities, with easy access to big cities like New York and Philadelphia.