Orthopaedic Surgery - Total Joints - Sayre, PA
Guthrie Clinic, a non-profit, physician-led, integrated health care delivery system, is seeking BC/BE total joints Orthopaedic Surgeon to join its main Sayre, PA location.
- Fellowship Training preferred, experience taken into consideration
- High volume practice with a large referral base
- Schedule starts with 2 days OR and 3 days clinic with APP support available
- MAKO/robotic assisted surgery available
- Opportunity to regionalize to other clinics for practice growth
- General Ortho call only (1:6) with Ortho Trauma Support as needed
- Medical School Faculty appointments available through GCSOM
Guthrie’s 6 residency and fellowship programs offer the opportunity for clinical academic appointments. The successful candidate also has the potential to participate in medical student education. Guthrie is a regional campus for the Geisinger Commonwealth School Of Medicine.
Guthrie is a non-profit integrated health system located in north central Pennsylvania and upstate New York, serving patients from a twelve-county service area. Guthrie is a member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network and is the first health system based in Pennsylvania and New York to join this network. Guthrie is comprised of a research institute, home care/hospice, hospitals in Sayre, Pa., Corning, N.Y., Towanda, Pa., Troy, Pa. and Cortland, N.Y., as well as a multi-specialty group practice of more than 325 physicians and 210 advanced practice providers offering 47 specialties through a regional office network providing primary and specialty care in 21 communities in Pennsylvania and New York. In addition, Guthrie offers home medical equipment and respiratory therapy products at seven convenient Med Supply Depot locations. Guthrie provides a wide range of services and programs to enhance the health and well-being of those it serves.