Optometry - Big Flats & Corning, NY
Guthrie Clinic, a non-profit, physician-led, integrated health care delivery system has an opening for an Optometrist to join its department in the Big Flats/Corning, NY locations.
- Position located in Big Flats and Corning, NY
- Opportunity would be split between the two locations, only 10-15 minutes apart.
- Guthrie's Department of Ophthalmology is a highly successful, dynamic and growing multi specialty group with a well established ophthalmic and optometric referral base spanning over 7 counties
- Ability to take on a busy, growing practice with high volume.
- Our highly trained Optometrists practice medical optometry, working closely and co-managing patients with our specialty based Ophthalmology group.
- Position will be initially allotted 2 exam rooms in each location with the ability to increase as practice develops.
- Offers a great work-life balance with weekly hours of Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., with no call requirement.
Guthrie is a non-profit integrated health system located in north central Pennsylvania and upstate New York, serving patients from a twelve-county service area. Guthrie is a member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network and is the first health system based in Pennsylvania and New York to join this network. Guthrie is comprised of a research institute, home care/hospice, hospitals in Sayre, Pa., Corning, N.Y., Towanda, Pa., Troy, Pa. and Cortland, N.Y., as well as a multi-specialty group practice of more than 325 physicians and 210 advanced practice providers offering 47 specialties through a regional office network providing primary and specialty care in 21 communities in Pennsylvania and New York. In addition, Guthrie offers home medical equipment and respiratory therapy products at seven convenient Med Supply Depot locations. Guthrie provides a wide range of services and programs to enhance the health and well-being of those it serves.
As with any knowledge-based industry, Guthrie recognizes that people are our most precious resource. Therefore, our chief goal is to attract providers who appreciate the idea of working on a team; who enjoy being surrounded by extraordinary colleagues who are all interested in providing the very best patient care possible.
Guthrie has established expectations for every provider at Guthrie, based on our core values of patient centeredness, teamwork and excellence. We provide support and mentoring in addition to opportunities for pursuing individualized career paths within the organization. If you are a Provider who shares our vision, we would like to talk with you.