General Surgery Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant - No Call
Guthrie Cortland Medical Center is seeking a qualified APP to work in our General Surgery Department with our skilled surgeons.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE POSITION
- Experience Preferred
- Full time steady paced position includes clinical outpatient exams as well as in-patient rounds
- 20-24 patients seen per day
- Monday - Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- 7 days per year of CME (including weekends) and $1,700 in CME reimbursement per year
- Opportunity to teach nursing students as well as preceptor to NP and PA students
- No Call
- Full benefits including medical dental and disability insurance
- Malpractice insurance
- Guthrie Retirement Savings Plan (403B) with employer match and age-based contributions
- Allowance for licensure fees Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) certificate and renewals
- Relocation bonus up to $15K available for qualified candidates
- $110,000-$115,000 annual compensation
Guthrie Cortland Medical Center, a 162-bed acute care facility with an attached 80-bed residential care facility, joined the Guthrie healthcare system in January 2019. For over 125 years, the people of Cortland have turned to us first for the best in medical care.
- Acute and Inpatient care
- Cancer care
- Emergency care
- Infusion services
- Labor and delivery care
- Laboratory services
- Imaging and Radiology
- Mental Health service
- Outpatient Therapy services
- Respiratory services
- Surgical services
Cortland, NY, is a city of 17,556 and home to a quaint downtown with a collection of attractions, restaurants, accommodations, and recreational activities. Cortland County is the Eastern Gateway to the Finger Lakes Region and is located midway between Syracuse to the north and Binghamton to the south. This area is home to two centers of higher learning, SUNY Cortland and Tompkins Cortland Community College.
Guthrie is a fully integrated healthcare system servicing Northeast Pennsylvania and the Southern Tier region of New York. With six hospitals and 76 regional offices in a 13-county catchment area, our team of nearly 1,000 Physicians and Advanced Practitioners provides more than 2 million patient visits annually.