Orthopedics Walk-in Clinic NP/PA - Big Flats, NY
Seeking a compassionate NP/PA to join Orthopedics Walk-In Clinic in Big Flats, NY.
Previous orthopedics emergency department or acute care experience preferred
Highlights of the opportunity
- Outpatient orthopedics-focused practice
- No Call!
- See acute care patients within the Orthopedic Walk-in Clinic scope of practice
- Enjoy extended shifts rotating weekends and days off during the week (36 hours/week)
- Strong attending physician support within the clinic
Dedication to Quality Patient Care
- Robust EHR (Epic 10-Star health system top 1% of Epic organizations)
- Easy access to Guthrie Specialists
- All locations accredited Patient Centered Medical Home under the NCQA standards
- Care Coordinators (RN) available at all locations to care for high-risk patients and provide education
Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive Salary package + signing bonus
- Full benefits including medical dental and disability insurance
- Malpractice insurance
- Guthrie Retirement Savings Plan (403B) with employer match and age-based contributions
- Allowance for licensure fees Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) certificate and renewals
- $10,000 referral bonus if you refer a physician that we hire on a full-time basis
- $110,000-$115,000 annual compensation
- Meeting time - 7 days with options for home study
- $1,700 annually for conference registration certifications membership fees for specialty-specific medical societies
- Provider mentoring and leadership training opportunities available
- Relocation expenses paid
- Trailing spouse placement assistance available
- Provider professional and social special interest groups
- Dedicated Onboarding Specialist and Provider Services team to ensure a successful start at Guthrie
Big Flats is located in Chemung County, NY, between Corning to the west and Elmira to the east. Big Flats is home to Harris Hill, known as the "Soaring Capital of America." This area offers two nearby higher education institutions, Elmira College and Corning Community College. The Southern Tier Gateway to the Finger Lakes, this area provides the best of four-season activities. Elmira Corning Regional Airport offers easy access to worldwide travel.
The Guthrie Clinic is a non-profit, integrated, practicing physician-led organization in the Twin Tiers of New York and Pennsylvania. Our multi-specialty group practice of more than 366 physicians and 302 advanced practice providers offers 47 specialties through a regional office network providing primary and specialty care in 22 communities. Guthrie Medical Education Programs include General Surgery, Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, Anesthesiology, Orthopaedic Surgery and Pharmacy Residency, as well as Cardiovascular, Gastroenterology, Pulmonary Critical Care and Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism Fellowship programs. Guthrie is also a clinical campus for the Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine.
Guthrie Physicians and Advanced Practitioners provide more than 1 million patient visits per year to enhance the health and well-being of those we serve within an environment of compassion, learning, and discovery