Hematology/Oncology - Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
Join Guthrie's Patient-Centered Cancer Center in Corning, NY!
Guthrie Medical Group is seeking a passionate Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join its patient centered Cancer Center in Corning, NY.
Excellent physicians and advanced practitioners choose Guthrie because of a shared commitment to our community and to each other. The Guthrie Clinic was founded on the principle that people in small towns deserve the same access to high quality medical care as those in big cities. Non-profit and physician-led we deliver on that promise through an integrated health care delivery system caring for patients across the Twin Tiers of New York and Pennsylvania. Our focus on our patients and quality care has never wavered.
We're glad you are interested in joining our team.
At Guthrie you can work in an environment that is supportive both professionally and personally.
Highlights of the opportunity
- Outpatient only practice
- Care for new and follow up patients of the Hematology/Oncology team
- Build a fulfilling clinical practice within a collegial environment with supportive administration
- Hem/Onc NP or PA experience preferred new grads will be considered
Work Life Balance
- Standard hours - Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- No call
- Generous Paid Time Off annually in addition to holidays and sick time
Dedication to Quality Patient Care
- Robust EHR (Epic 10-Star health system top 1% of Epic organizations)
- Easy access to Guthrie Specialists
Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Full benefits including medical dental and disability insurance
- Malpractice insurance
- Guthrie Retirement Savings Plan (403B) with employer match and age-based contributions
- Allowance for licensure fees Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) certificate and renewals
- $10,000 referral bonus if you refer a physician that we hire on a full-time basis
- Meeting time - 7 days with options for home study
- $1,700 annually for conference registration certifications membership fees for specialty-specific medical societies
- Provider mentoring and leadership training opportunities available
- Relocation expenses paid
- Trailing spouse placement assistance available
- Provider professional and social special interest groups
- Dedicated Onboarding Specialist and Provider Services team to ensure a successful start at Guthrie