Family Medicine - Nurse Practitioner / Physician Assistant - Owego, NY
Guthrie Medical Group is seeking a passionate Family Medicine Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to practice at both the Owego and Vestal, NY Clinic locations.
Excellent physicians and advanced practitioners choose Guthrie because of a shared commitment to our community and to each other. The Guthrie Clinic was founded on the principle that people in small towns deserve the same access to high quality medical care as those in big cities. Non-profit and physician-led we deliver on that promise through an integrated health care delivery system caring for patients across the Twin Tiers of New York and Pennsylvania. Our focus on our patients and quality care has never wavered.
Were glad you are interested in joining our team.
At Guthrie you can work in an environment that is supportive both professionally and personally.
Highlights of the opportunity
- Outpatient only practice
- Practice full spectrum Family Medicine seeing patients from birth to geriatrics
- Build a fulfilling clinical practice within a collegial environment with supportive administration
Work Life Balance
Standard hours - Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Rotating Call Schedule - phone call only
- Generous Paid Time Off annually in addition to holidays and sick time
Dedication to Quality Patient Care
- Robust EHR (Epic 10-Star health system top 1% of Epic organizations)
- Easy access to Guthrie Specialists
- All locations accredited Patient Centered Medical Home under the NCQA standards
- Care Coordinators (RN) available at all locations to care for high-risk patients and provide education
Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Full benefits including medical dental and disability insurance
- Malpractice insurance
- Guthrie Retirement Savings Plan (403B) with employer match and age-based contributions
- Allowance for licensure fees Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) certificate and renewals
- $10,000 referral bonus if you refer a physician that we hire on a full-time basis
- $110,000-$115,000 annual compensation
- Meeting time - 7 days with options for home study
- $1,700 annually for conference registration certifications membership fees for specialty-specific medical societies
- Provider mentoring and leadership training opportunities available
- Relocation expenses paid up to $15,000
- Accompanying partner placement assistance available
- Provider professional and social special interest groups
- Dedicated Onboarding Specialist and Provider Services team to ensure a successful start at Guthrie
This region offers breathtaking natural beauty and provides a quiet, safe environment for families with beautiful homes and neighborhoods. With plenty of cultural and sports activities of its own, Guthrie’s central location affords the benefits of dining, shopping, culture and recreation in small cities and communities, with easy access to big cities like New York and Philadelphia.
Guthrie is a fully integrated healthcare system servicing Northeast Pennsylvania and the Southern Tier region of New York. With six hospitals and 76 regional offices in a 13-county catchment area, our team of nearly 1,000 Physicians and Advanced Practitioners provides more than 2 million patient visits annually.