Walk-in Clinic NP/PA - Tunkhannock, PA
Join a compassionate team of Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants at a patient-centered Walk-In Clinic.
Previous emergency department or acute care experience preferred.
Highlights of the opportunity
- Outpatient only practice
- See acute care patients within the Walk-In Clinic scope of practice
- Practice within a team setting with supportive providers and nursing staff; work closely with the Family Medicine team
- Enjoy extended shifts rotating weekends and days off during the week
Dedication to Quality Patient Care
- Robust EHR (Epic 10-Star health system top 1% of Epic organizations)
- Easy access to Guthrie Specialists
- All locations accredited Patient-Centered Medical Home under the NCQA standards
- Care Coordinators (RN) available at all locations to care for high-risk patients and provide education
Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive Salary package
- Full benefits including medical dental and disability insurance
- Malpractice insurance
- Guthrie Retirement Savings Plan (403B) with employer match and age-based contributions
- Allowance for licensure fees Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) certificate and renewals
- $10,000 referral bonus if you refer a physician that we hire on a full-time basis
- Meeting time - 7 days with options for home study
- $1,700 annually for conference registration certifications membership fees for specialty-specific medical societies
- Provider mentoring and leadership training opportunities available
- Relocation expenses paid
- Trailing spouse placement assistance available
- Provider professional and social special interest groups
- Dedicated Onboarding Specialist and Provider Services team to ensure a successful start at Guthrie
The annual salary for this position is $130,000
Home to 10,500 residents, Corning has been described as one of "America's best small towns." Historic Market Street in Corning's Gaffer District boasts over one hundred boutique shops, bakeries, art galleries, craft beverage producers, and farm-to-table restaurant options. The Gaffer District hosts unique events every season, such as the Wineglass Marathon, GlassFest, and Sparkle. The Corning Museum of Glass welcomes thousands of visitors annually and offers live glassblowing shows and demonstrations. Upstate New York's only Smithsonian Affiliate, The Rockwell Museum, holds a world-class collection of Western and contemporary Native American Art and other rotating exhibits.
Guthrie is a fully integrated healthcare system servicing Northeast Pennsylvania and the Southern Tier region of New York. With six hospitals and 76 regional offices in a 13-county catchment area, our team of nearly 1,000 Physicians and Advanced Practitioners provides more than 2 million patient visits annually.