Neurology - Physician Assistant / Nurse Practitioner
Guthrie Clinic, a non-profit, physician-led, integrated health care delivery system is seeking a motivated Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant with a passion for delivering high quality patient care to join its Neurology Department. At Guthrie you can work in an environment that is supportive both professionally and personally.
- Enjoy a standard schedule with hours of Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Position will be primarily outpatient seeing Botox, cosmetic Botox and headache patients
- See new patients referred to neurology and follow-up with returning patients
- Ability to build a patient panel as experience progresses
- General neurology practice with all neurological diseases seen
If you are an Advanced Practice Provider who shares our vision, we would like to speak with you.
Guthrie is a non-profit integrated health system located in north central Pennsylvania and upstate New York. Our multi-specialty group practice of more than 325 physicians and 210 advanced practice providers offers 47 specialties through a regional office network providing primary and specialty care in 22 communities. Guthrie Physicians and Advanced Practitioners provide more than 1 million patient visits per year to enhance the health and well-being of those we serve within an environment of compassion, learning, and discovery.