Neurology, $150K Loan Repayment
The Joint Commission and American Heart Association named Guthrie Robert Packer Hospital a Primary Stroke Center.
Guthrie Clinic a non-profit physician-led integrated health care delivery system is seeking qualified candidates for a BC/BE Neurologist to join their growing Neurology department.
Excellent physicians and advanced practitioners choose Guthrie because of a shared commitment to our community and to each other. The Guthrie Clinic was founded on the principle that people in small towns deserve the same access to high quality medical care as those in big cities. Non-profit and physician-led we deliver on that promise through an integrated health care delivery system caring for patients across the Twin Tiers of New York and Pennsylvania. Our focus on our patients and quality care has never wavered.
At Guthrie you can work in an environment that is supportive both professionally and personally.
Highlights of the Position
- Ability to Perform Visual and Brainstem Evoked Responses EEG EMG Nerve Conduction Studies etc.
- Ability to build and grow a practice within a team environment
- Focus in a sub-specialty encouraged and promoted
- Practice volume approximately 30% inpatient and 70% outpatient
- Botox Clinic Memory Clinic and Sleep Disorder Center
- Teaching opportunities available with GCSOM students
Work Life Balance
- Generous Paid Time Off annually in addition to holidays and sick time
Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits
- Up to $150K in education loan repayment available
- Stipends available for residents pursuing fellowships
- $150,000 educational loan repayment
- Full benefits including medical dental and disability insurance
- Malpractice insurance
- Guthrie Retirement Savings Plan (403B) with employer match and age-based contributions
- Allowance for licensure fees Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) certificate and renewals
- $10,000 referral bonus if you refer a physician that we hire on a full-time basis
- Meeting time - 14 days with options for home study
- $3,400 annually for conference registration certification membership fees for specialty-specific medical societies
- Guthrie's 6 residency and 3 fellowship programs offer the opportunity for clinical academic appointments. The successful candidate also has the potential to participate in medical student education. Guthrie is a regional campus for the Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine
- Physician mentoring and leadership training opportunities available
- Relocation expenses paid
- Trailing spouse placement assistance available
- Physician professional and social special interest groups
- Dedicated Onboarding Specialist and Provider Services team to ensure a successful start at Guthrie