Neurology, $150K Loan Repay - Sayre, PA
Guthrie Clinic, a non-profit, physician-led, integrated health care delivery system is seeking qualified candidates for a BC/BE Neurologist to join their growing Neurology department.
- Up to $150K in education loan repayment available
- Stipends available for residents pursuing fellowships
- Ability to Perform Visual and Brainstem Evoked Responses, EEG, EMG, Nerve Conduction Studies, etc.
- Ability to build and grow a practice within a team environment
- Focus in a sub-specialty encouraged and promoted
- Practice volume approximately 30% inpatient and 70% outpatient
- Botox Clinic, Memory Clinic, and Sleep Disorder Center
- Teaching opportunities available, with GCSOM students
The Joint Commission and American Heart Association named Guthrie Robert Packer Hospital a Primary Stroke Center.
A 254-bed tertiary care referral center, Guthrie Robert Packer Hospital, Sayre, Pa., is the recipient of numerous national awards for the high quality care it provides to patients. The hospital is a Regional Level II Trauma Center, accredited by the Pennsylvania Trauma Systems Foundation, and is served by Guthrie Air, a regional aeromedical helicopter program. Guthrie Robert Packer Hospital offers a full range of diagnostic, medical and surgical services, including:
- Guthrie Breast Care Center
- Guthrie Cancer Center
- Guthrie Cardiac and Vascular Center
- Guthrie Musculoskeletal Services
- Guthrie Imaging Services
- Guthrie Specialty Eye Care
- Guthrie Surgical Services
- Guthrie Weight Loss Center
- Level II Trauma Center
- Medical/surgical and intensive care services
Guthrie is a non-profit integrated health system located in north central Pennsylvania and upstate New York, serving patients from a twelve-county service area. Guthrie is a member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network and is the first health system based in Pennsylvania and New York to join this network. Guthrie is comprised of a research institute, home care/hospice, hospitals in Sayre, Pa., Corning, N.Y., Towanda, Pa., Troy, Pa. and Cortland, N.Y., as well as a multi-specialty group practice of more than 325 physicians and 210 advanced practice providers offering 47 specialties through a regional office network providing primary and specialty care in 21 communities in Pennsylvania and New York. In addition, Guthrie offers home medical equipment and respiratory therapy products at seven convenient Med Supply Depot locations. Guthrie provides a wide range of services and programs to enhance the health and well-being of those it serves.