Neurohospitalist, $150K Loan Repayment
Clinical Excellence: Join our dynamic Neurology department at Guthrie Robert Packer Hospital, recognized as a Primary Stroke Center by The Joint Commission and American Heart Association.
7-on-7-off Schedule: Enjoy a balanced lifestyle with a consistent 7-day on, 7-day off work schedule, allowing for meaningful time off to recharge.
Advanced Practice: Work alongside exceptional physicians and advanced practitioners who share your commitment to patients and the community.
Professional Growth: Thrive in a collaborative team environment where sub-specialty focus is encouraged and supported.
Balanced Practice: Focus solely on hospital-based care, providing critical neurological expertise to our inpatient population.
Education: Contribute to the development of future healthcare professionals with teaching opportunities available for GCSOM students.
Work-Life Balance: Prioritize your well-being with generous paid time off during your off-duty weeks, comprehensive benefits, and support for your career development.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Up to $150,000 in education loan repayment available.
- Stipends for residents pursuing fellowships.
- Full benefits package, including medical, dental, and disability insurance.
- Malpractice insurance coverage.
- Guthrie Retirement Savings Plan (403B) with employer match and age-based contributions.
- Allowance for licensure fees, Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) certificate, and renewals.
- $10,000 referral bonus for successful physician referrals.
- Dedicate time to professional growth with 14 meeting days, including options for home study.
- Receive $3,400 annually for conference registration, certification, and membership fees for specialty-specific medical societies.
- Explore academic opportunities through Guthrie's residency and fellowship programs, including clinical academic appointments.
- Access physician mentoring and leadership training programs.
- We cover relocation expenses to facilitate your move.
- Trailing spouse placement assistance is available.
- Connect with physician professional and social special interest groups.
- Benefit from a dedicated Onboarding Specialist and Provider Services team to ensure a smooth start at Guthrie.
At Guthrie Clinic, we offer a unique opportunity for a hospital-based Neurohospitalist role with a 7-on-7-off schedule, allowing you to focus on delivering exceptional inpatient care while maintaining a healthy work-life balance. Join us in making a difference in the lives of our patients and enjoy a fulfilling career in a hospital setting. Apply today to be part of our team-oriented approach to healthcare.
Located on the Pennsylvania and New York border, Sayre is part of the larger community known as the Penn-York Valley or simply "The Valley." The other communities comprise Athens, PA, South Waverly, PA, and Waverly, NY. The combined population of these communities is 35,000. The Valley offers scenic countryside and rural living with easy access to larger areas such as Corning, NY, Ithaca, NY, and Binghamton, NY. I-86 is only minutes away and offers a direct route to Elmira and Binghamton, NY airports.
The Guthrie Clinic is a non-profit, integrated, practicing physician-led organization in the Twin Tiers of New York and Pennsylvania. Our multi-specialty group practice of more than 366 physicians and 302 advanced practice providers offers 47 specialties through a regional office network providing primary and specialty care in 22 communities. Guthrie Medical Education Programs include General Surgery, Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, Anesthesiology, Orthopaedic Surgery and Pharmacy Residency, as well as Cardiovascular, Gastroenterology, Pulmonary Critical Care and Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism Fellowship programs. Guthrie is also a clinical campus for the Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine.
Guthrie Physicians and Advanced Practitioners provide more than 1 million patient visits per year to enhance the health and well-being of those we serve within an environment of compassion, learning, and discovery