Family Medicine - $150k Education Loan Repayment - Towanda
Whether you enjoy the outdoors, theater, museums or a Finger Lakes wine tour, there is a Guthrie location that is right for you, in a low cost of living environment.
Guthrie Clinic, a non-profit, physician-led, integrated health care delivery system has multiple openings for BC/BE Family Medicine physicians. There is also an opportunity to practice obstetrics at certain locations. At Guthrie you can work in an environment that is supportive both professionally and personally.
Our Family Medicine physicians enjoy:
· 3 weeks PTO (Paid Time Off) annually, not including holidays and sick time
· Flexible schedules available in some locations
· Call 1:8 (phone call only)
Comprehensive Offer Package
· Base Salary starting - $250,000 annually
· Medical school loan repayment - $150,000, paid over 6 years
· Residency stipend - $1000/monthly, available up to 18 months prior
· Benefits package - including health, retirement, liability and more
Dedication to Quality Patient Care
· Robust EHR (EPIC)
· All locations accredited Patient Centered Medical Home under the NCQA standards
· Care Coordinators (RN) available at all locations to care for high-risk patients and provide education
· Continuing Medical Education – 14 days and $3,400 annually
· Physician mentoring available
· Teaching opportunities – Family Medicine Residency & Medical Students from Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine
· Relocation expenses paid
· Dedicated Onboarding Specialist and Provider Services team to ensure a successful start at Guthrie
Guthrie is a non-profit integrated health system located in north central Pennsylvania and upstate New York, serving patients from a twelve-county service area. Guthrie is a member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network and is the first health system based in Pennsylvania and New York to join this network. Guthrie is comprised of a research institute, home care/hospice, hospitals in Sayre, Pa., Corning, N.Y., Towanda, Pa., Troy, Pa. and Cortland, N.Y., as well as a multi-specialty group practice of more than 325 physicians and 210 advanced practice providers offering 47 specialties through a regional office network providing primary and specialty care in 21 communities in Pennsylvania and New York. In addition, Guthrie offers home medical equipment and respiratory therapy products at seven convenient Med Supply Depot locations. Guthrie provides a wide range of services and programs to enhance the health and well-being of those it serves.