Emergency Medicine Opportunities - $405k Starting Comp + $200k Loan Repayment
Excellent retention package includes reduced hourly requirement and enhanced compensation!
Highlights of the Position
- Retention package includes 200-hour reduction in annual requirement PLUS 14% increase in compensation
- On-site helipad allows for efficient and timely transport of patients in and out of our facility
- Epic Electronic Medical Record fully integrated throughout Guthrie's network
- $405,600 salary guarantee plus starting bonus or loan repayment option
- Ask about our opportunities for FM Boarded or other non-EM boarded Emergency Medicine positions
Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits
- Compensation $405,600 plus $100,000 starting bonus or $200k loan repayment options plus bonus incentives with affordable living in the beautiful Finger Lakes Region
- Full benefits including medical dental vision and disability insurance
- Malpractice insurance including tail coverage
- Guthrie Retirement Savings Plan (403B) with employer match and age-based contributions
- Allowance for primary licensure fees Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) certificate and renewals
- $10,000 referral bonus if you refer a physician that we hire on a full-time basis
- Meeting time - 14 days with options for home study 1 week of CME is convertible to additional PTO at your discretion
- $3,400 annually for conference registration certifications membership fees for specialty-specific medical societies
- Teaching opportunities: Guthrie's residency and fellowship programs offer the opportunity for clinical academic appointments. The successful candidate also has the potential to participate in medical student education. Guthrie is a regional campus for the Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine.
- Physician mentoring and leadership training opportunities
- Paid relocation expenses
- Trailing spouse placement assistance available
- Physician professional and social special interest groups
- Dedicated Onboarding Specialist and Provider Services team to ensure a successful start at Guthrie
Excellent physicians and advanced practitioners choose Guthrie because of a shared commitment to our community and to each other. The Guthrie Clinic was founded on the principle that people in small towns deserve the same access to high quality medical care as those in big cities. Non-profit and physician-led we deliver on that promise through an integrated healthcare delivery system caring for patients across the Twin Tiers of New York and Pennsylvania. Our focus on our patients and quality care has never wavered.
We're glad you are interested in joining.
Contact Name:Krisi VanTassel
Contact Title:Senior Recruiter