Emergency Medicine - Nurse Practitioner / Physican Assistant - Sayre, PA
Emergency Medicine - Nurse Practitioner / Physician Assistant - Sayre, PA
Dr. Guthrie came to our community over 100 years ago with a belief that people in small towns deserved the same access to high quality medical care as those in big cities. Non-profit and still physician-led, Guthrie Clinic has since grown to be an integrated health care delivery system caring for patients in 12 counties across the Twin Tiers of New York and Pennsylvania. Our focus on our patients and quality care has never wavered.
The best physicians and advanced practitioners choose Guthrie because of a shared commitment to our community and to each other. We're glad you are interested in joining our team.
Guthrie is seeking a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join its award winning Emergency Medicine team.
Highlights of the Position
- Essential role of the Emergency Department NP or PA would be to assist the physician in the ED in patient assessment, data gathering, diagnosis, and medical management
- Level II Trauma Center averaging 36,000 visits annually
- Brand new state-of-the-art Emergency Department planned, with renovations underway
- Excellent benefits package includes full medical and dental, paid vacation, paid CME meeting time (with allowance), retirement savings plan match, disability and life insurance
Work Life Balance
- Shared staffing model offers opportunity to work at Guthrie Robert Packer Hospital and Guthrie Corning Hospital
- Generous Paid Time Off annually, in addition to holidays and sick time
Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive RVU model with strong, internal referral network
- Full benefits including medical, dental and disability insurance
- Malpractice insurance coverage
- Guthrie Retirement Savings Plan (403B) with employer match and age-based contributions
- Allowance for primary licensure fees, Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) certificate, and renewals
- $10,000 referral bonus if you refer a physician that we hire on a full-time basis
- Meeting time – 7 days with options for home study
- $1,700 annually for conference registration, certifications, membership fees for specialty-specific medical societies
- Physician mentoring and leadership training opportunities available
- Paid relocation expenses
- Trailing spouse placement assistance available
- Physician professional and social special interest groups
- Dedicated Onboarding Specialist and Provider Services team to ensure a successful start at Guthrie
For more information, contact Krisi VanTassel by calling (570) 887-5203 or by email at Krisi.VanTassel@guthrie.org.