Emergency Medicine - Chief, Robert Packer Hospital - Sayre, PA
Excellent Leadership Opportunity at Guthrie's Level I Trauma Center
The Guthrie Clinic is seeking a Chief for its main campus in Sayre PA. $450,600 salary guarantee with $100k starting bonus or $200k loan repayment option.
Highlights of the position:
- Provide overall leadership of the administrative professional and clinical operations of the department
- Initiate and lead appropriate reviews to evaluate quality of care
- Develop, maintain, and review the department Policy Manual and Treatment Protocols
- Participate actively in Emergency Medical Services (EMS) planning and implementation
- Participate in hospital-wide local and regional disaster planning
- Coordinate physician coverage schedules
- Level I Trauma Center averaging 36000 visits annually
- Emergency Medicine Residency program
- Brand new state-of-the-art Emergency Department
Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits
- Compensation $450k plus $100,000 starting bonus and affordable living in the beautiful Finger Lakes Region
- Full benefits including medical dental and disability insurance
- Malpractice insurance coverage
- Guthrie Retirement Savings Plan (403B) with employer match and age-based contributions
- Allowance for primary licensure fees Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) certificate and renewals
- $10,000 referral bonus if you refer a physician that we hire on a full-time basis
- 14 days CME with options for home study
- 3400 annually for conference registration certifications membership fees for specialty-specific medical societies
- Teaching opportunities with Guthrie's residencies and fellowship programs offer the opportunity for clinical academic appointments. The successful candidate also has the potential to participate in medical student education. Guthrie is a regional campus for the Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine.
- Physician mentoring and leadership training opportunities available
- Paid relocation expenses
- Accompanying partner placement assistance available
- Physician professional and social special interest groups
- Dedicated Onboarding Specialist and Provider Services team to ensure a successful start at Guthrie
Excellent physicians and advanced practitioners choose Guthrie because of a shared commitment to our community and to each other. The Guthrie Clinic was founded on the principle that people in small towns deserve the same access to high quality medical care as those in big cities. Non-profit and physician-led we deliver on that promise through an integrated health care delivery system caring for patients across the Twin Tiers of New York and Pennsylvania. Our focus on our patients and quality care has never wavered.
We're glad you are interested in joining! For more information, contact Krisi VanTassel at Krisi.VanTassel@guthrie.org.
Guthrie is a fully integrated healthcare system servicing Northeast Pennsylvania and the Southern Tier region of New York. With six hospitals and 76 regional offices in a 13-county catchment area, our team of nearly 1,000 Physicians and Advanced Practitioners provides more than 2 million patient visits annually.