CRNA for Endoscopy/Ophthalmology Suite Only
$229K to $270K per year plus Starting Bonus and Loan Repayment Options.
Guthrie Corning Hospital is seeking a energetic Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist. You will work with a collegial group of established anesthesiologists and CRNAs in the care team model.
Guthrie's Corning Hospital anesthesia department provides support for various specialties, including oncologic surgery, orthopedics, plastic surgery, otorhinolaryngology (including pediatrics), labor and delivery, gynecology urology, gastroenterology, ophthalmology, interventional radiology, cardiology, and pulmonary medicine. This position enables one to provide patient care in the Endoscopy Suite and Ophthalmology Suite alone if one desires.
Highlights of the Position
- Endoscopy/Ophthalmology only.
- No Call. Full or part-time positions available.
- Robust EHR used in all areas, including operating room (EPIC 10-Star health system top 1% of EPIC Organizations)
- Newly built hospital (2014) with state-of-the-art operating rooms
Guthrie Corning Hospital, located in Corning, N.Y., opened a new 65-bed hospital and regional cancer center in 2014. The new facility provides the region emergency, ICU, labor and delivery, surgical, inpatient and outpatient services including wound care, cardiology, medical imaging and cancer care services, including:
- 24-Hour emergency services with 24-hour laboratory, radiology and ultrasound support
- Ambulatory surgery
- Breast Care Center
- Cancer Center
- Coronary care, cardiology stress testing and outpatient rehabilitation
- Laboratory services
- Labor and delivery care
- Medical/surgical and intensive care services
- Imaging services
- Musculoskeletal Services