Anesthesiology - Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) - Corning, NY
$220K to $270K per year plust Starting Bonus and Loan Repayment Options.
Guthrie Corning Hospital is seeking a qualified Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist. You will have a chance to work in the care team model with a collegial group of established Anesthesiologist and CRNAs.
Guthries Corning Hospital-based anesthesia department provides support for various specialties including oncologic surgery orthopedics (regional anesthesia blocks) plastic surgery otorhinolaryngology (including pediatrics) labor and delivery gynecology urology gastroenterology ophthalmology interventional radiology cardiology and pulmonary medicine.
Highlights of the Position
- No Call. Flexible schedules.
- Overtime available.
- Wide spectrum of cases with the exception of cardiac thoracic and neurosurgery
- Opportunity to perform regional anesthesia.
- Robust EHR used in all areas including operating room (EPIC 10-Star health system top 1% of EPIC Organizations)
- Anesthesia Department manages OR schedule providing the necessary structure for a smooth efficient workday
- Newly built hospital (2014) with state-of-the-art operating rooms
Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits
- Compensation based upon experience. Starting at $220K to $270K plus $40K Starting Bonus.
- Starting bonus of $40K or loan forgiveness of $100K payable over 6 years in lieu of the starting bonus if preferred
- Full benefits including medical dental and disability insurance
- Malpractice/Liability Insurance including tail coverage
- Guthrie retirement savings plan (403B) with employer match and age-based contributions
- Allowance for licensure fees and renewals
- $10,000 referral bonus if you refer another CRNA that we hire on a full-time basis
Work Life Balance
- Fexible schedules and no call required
- 32 DAYS PTO plus CME time
- Hospital is located in a safe community with strong family values located minutes from the Finger Lakes
- Meeting time - 7 days with options for home study
- $1,700 annually for conference registration certifications membership fees for specialty specific medical societies
- Physician mentoring and leadership training opportunities available
- Relocation expenses paid up to $15K for qualified individuals
- Trailing Spouse placement assistance available
- Social and professional special interest groups
- Dedicated on-boarding specialist and provider services team to ensure a successful start at Guthrie
Contact Name:Stefano Ringer