Cardiology - Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant - Ithaca, NY
Enjoy exceptional work-life balance with a traditional schedule and no call!
Guthrie is seeking a motivated Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join its outpatient cardiology clinic in Ithaca, NY.
Excellent physicians and advanced practitioners choose Guthrie because of a shared commitment to our community and to each other. The Guthrie Clinic was founded on the principle that people in small towns deserve the same access to high quality medical care as those in big cities. Non-profit and physician-led, we deliver on that promise through an integrated health care delivery system caring for patients across the Twin Tiers of New York and Pennsylvania. Our focus on our patients and quality care has never wavered.
We're glad you are interested in joining.
Highlights of the Position
- Outpatient-based patient care at Guthrie's Ithaca clinic location
- Regionalization opportunity for practice growth
- Excellent work-life balance with a traditional Monday through Friday schedule and no call
- A rewarding and critical role within Guthrie's nationally recognized Cardiovascular team
- Competitive compensation and benefits, including paid time off, retirement, relocation and CME allowance
Work Life Balance
- No call, no weekends, no holidays with this outpatient-only practice opportunity
- Generous Paid Time Off annually, in addition to holidays and sick time
Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive RVU model with strong, internal referral network
- Full benefits including medical, dental and disability insurance
- Malpractice insurance coverage
- Guthrie Retirement Savings Plan (403B) with employer match and age-based contributions
- Allowance for primary licensure fees, Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) certificate, and renewals
- $10,000 referral bonus if you refer a physician that we hire on a full-time basis
- Salary range is $110k - $120k for full-time employment
- Meeting time – 7 days with options for home study
- $1,700 annually for conference registration, certifications, membership fees for specialty-specific medical societies
- Physician mentoring and leadership training opportunities available
- Paid relocation expenses
- Trailing spouse placement assistance available
- Physician professional and social special interest groups
- Dedicated Onboarding Specialist and Provider Services team to ensure a successful start at Guthrie
For more information, contact Krisi VanTassel by calling (570) 887-5203 or by email at Krisi.VanTassel@guthrie.org.
The Guthrie Clinic is a non-profit, integrated, practicing physician-led organization in the Twin Tiers of New York and Pennsylvania. Our multi-specialty group practice of more than 366 physicians and 302 advanced practice providers offers 47 specialties through a regional office network providing primary and specialty care in 22 communities. Guthrie Medical Education Programs include General Surgery, Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, Anesthesiology and Orthopaedic Surgery Residency, as well as Cardiovascular, Gastroenterology and Pulmonary Critical Care Fellowship programs. Guthrie is also a clinical campus for the Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine.
About the Area
Located at the foot of Cayuga Lake, Ithaca has a population of 32,108. Home to over 150 waterfalls within a 10-mile radius, the area offers some of the region's best hiking and outdoor activities. The vibrant downtown area is home to many restaurants offering worldwide cuisine. The Cayuga Lake Wine Trail, the nation's oldest and longest-running wine trail, begins in Ithaca. Cornell University and Ithaca College are firmly rooted in the community and attract students from all over the globe.
Learn more: https://www.visitithaca.com/