Cardiac Electrophysiology - Sayre, PA - High Volume Practice Opportunity
Full-Time EP opportunity - $150k loan repayment
Guthrie is seeking a BC/BE Fellowship trained Cardiac Electrophysiologist to expand its EP program.
Highlights of the Position
- Well-established, high-volume EP service
- Excellent opportunity for an independent operator to grow and expand a regionally recognized program
- High growth potential, low competition
- Student loan repayment of $150,000
- Large internal and external referral base
- Experienced Electrophysiologist preferred; new grads considered
- Teaching opportunities with Guthrie's Cardiovascular Fellows and Internal Medicine Residents
- Robust clinical research program
Guthrie offers a full spectrum of cardiovascular testing and treatments with diagnostic and interventional cardiac catheterization, cardiac surgery, including TAVR, electrophysiology, PVI ablations, ICD and CRT-D implantation, non-invasive testing services, cardiac rehabilitation, an arrhythmia center with left atrial appendage occlusion (Watchman) and advanced cardiac imaging.
Our cardiac electrophysiology team practices at the top of their skill set and is integral to a team of physicians and advanced practitioners, including interventional cardiologists, cardiothoracic surgeons, interventional radiologists, vascular surgeons and cardiac anesthesiologists, all of whom deliver high quality, integrated, advanced clinical care to patients under the aegis of the Heart and Vascular Center.
Primary care physicians in Guthrie's 45 regional locations and community-based physicians enjoy a collegial relationship with our cardiologists, providing patients with streamlined access to advanced specialty care.
- Flexible schedule with comfortable general cardiology call rotation
- Generous Paid Time Off annually, in addition to holidays and sick time
Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive RVU model with strong internal referral network
- Full benefits including medical, dental and disability insurance
- Malpractice insurance coverage
- Guthrie Retirement Savings Plan (403B) with employer match and age-based contributions
- Allowance for primary licensure fees, Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) certificate, and renewals
- $10,000 referral bonus if you refer a physician that we hire on a full-time basis
- Salary range - $521,000-$737,000
- Meeting time – 14 days with options for home study
- $3,400 annually for conference registration, certifications, membership fees for specialty-specific medical societies
- Teaching opportunities – Guthrie’s residency and fellowship programs offer the opportunity for clinical academic appointments. The successful candidate also has the potential to participate in medical student education. Guthrie is a regional campus for the Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine.
- Physician mentoring and leadership training opportunities available
- Paid relocation expenses up to $15,000
- Trailing spouse placement assistance available
- Physician professional and social special interest groups
- Dedicated Onboarding team to ensure a successful start at Guthrie.
For more information, contact Krisi VanTassel at Krisi.VanTassel@guthrie.org or by calling (570) 887-5203.
The Guthrie Clinic is a non-profit, integrated, practicing physician-led organization in the Twin Tiers of New York and Pennsylvania. Our multi-specialty group practice of more than 366 physicians and 302 advanced practice providers offers 47 specialties through a regional office network providing primary and specialty care in 22 communities. Guthrie Medical Education Programs include General Surgery, Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, Anesthesiology, Orthopaedic Surgery and Pharmacy Residency, as well as Cardiovascular, Gastroenterology, Pulmonary Critical Care and Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism Fellowship programs. Guthrie is also a clinical campus for the Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine.
Guthrie Physicians and Advanced Practitioners provide more than 1 million patient visits per year to enhance the health and well-being of those we serve within an environment of compassion, learning, and discovery