Weight Loss Center Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant, Big Flats, NY
Guthrie Weight Loss Center is looking for a BC Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join it's vibrant team in our Big Flats Specialty and Rehabilitation Center.
Highlights of the Position
- New growth opportunity within Bariatrics, with excellent support from the administration
- 100 Outpatient Bariatric Practice
- Established practice/clinic
- Fully staffed support team - Practice includes a Bariatrician, Bariatric Surgeon, Dietitian, Certified Diabetes Educator, Certified Fitness Specialist, Clinical Psychologist, Practice Manager, Program Coordinators, dedicated nursing staff, and additional team members
- Emphasis on a multidisciplinary team approach to patient care
- Bariatric Surgery Center of Excellence, with full accreditation as an MBSAQIP comprehensive center
- Modern Clinic facilities with several Body Composition Analysis scales on site - Bioelectric Impedance Inbody.
- Multi-specialty Integrated Healthcare System
- Robust EHR (EPIC 10-Star health system, top 1% of EPIC organizations)
- Starting Salary Range $110,000 - $115,000
- Full benefits including medical, dental, vision and disability insurance
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Guthrie Retirement Savings Plan (403B) with employer match and age-based contributions
- Allowance for licensure fees, DEA Certificate, and renewals
- $8,000 bonus if you refer another APP that we hire full-time. $10,000 bonus if you refer a physician that we employ on a full-time basis
- Meeting time - 7 days and $1,700 annually for CME
- Mentoring and leadership training opportunities are available
- Relocation Bonus available up to $15K to qualified candidates
- Accompanying Partner placement assistance available
- Dedicated onboarding specialist and provider services team to ensure a successful start at Guthrie
Guthrie is a fully integrated healthcare system servicing Northeast Pennsylvania and the Southern Tier region of New York. With six hospitals and 76 regional offices in a 13-county catchment area, our team of nearly 1,000 Physicians and Advanced Practitioners provides more than 2 million patient visits annually.