Crna - Sayre, Pa
CRNA - Sayre, PA
Dr. Guthrie came to our community over 100 years ago with a belief that people in small towns deserved the same access to high quality medical care as those in big cities. Non-profit and still physician-led, Guthrie Clinic has since grown to be an integrated health care delivery system caring for patients in 12 counties across the Twin Tiers of New York and Pennsylvania. Our focus on our patients and quality care has never wavered.
The best physicians and advance practice providers choose Guthrie, because of a shared commitment to our community and to each other. We're glad you are interested in joining our team.
Guthrie, Robert Packer Hospital is seeking a number of qualified Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist to join our established and collegial team of 14 Anesthesiologist and 22 CRNAs.
Guthrie's Robert Packer Hospital-based anesthesia department provides support for various specialties, including oncologic surgery, cardiothoracic surgery, vascular surgery, neurosurgery, trauma (Level II), orthopedics (regional anesthesia blocks), plastic surgery, otorhinolaryngology (including pediatrics), lavor and delivery, gynecology, urology, gastroenterology, ophthalmology, interventional radiology, cardiology, and pulmonary medicine.
Highlights of the position
- Opportunities to do a variety of cases including Trauma (Level II Trauma Center/Regional Medical Center), Pediatrics, Neuro, Vascular, Ortho, IR, ENT, Urology & GYN.
- Opportunity to perform regional anesthesia.
- Teaching opportunities with SRNAs along with mentorship available with senior staff.
- Anesthesia Department manages O.R. schedule providing the necessary structure for a smooth, efficient workday.
- Hospital is located in a safe community with strong family values, 45 minutes from the Finger Lakes.
Work Life Balance
- Flexible work schedules are accommodated
- No call for CRNAs
- Generous Paid Time Off annually, in addition to holidays and sick time
Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits
- New market adjusted compensation starting at $85.00 per hour with higher compensation based upon experience along with a starting bonus of $20K.
- Candidates can opt-in for loan forgiveness of $50K payable over 3 years in lieu of the sign-on bonus if preferred
- Full benefits including medical, dental and disability insurance
- Malpractice/Liability Insurance including tail coverage
- Guthrie Retirement Savings Plan (403-B) with employer match and age-based contributions
- Allowance for licensure fees and renewals
- $10,000 referral bonus if you refer another CRNA that we hire on a full-time basis
- Meeting time - 7 days with options for home study
- $1,700 annually for conference registration, certifications, membership fees for specialty-specific medical societies
- Paid relocation assistance up to $15K
- Trailing spouse placement assistance available
- Social and professional special interest groups
- Dedicated Onboarding Specialist and Provider Services team to ensure a successful start at Guthrie
About the Area
This region offers breathtaking natural beauty and provides a quiet, safe environment for families with beautiful homes and neighborhoods. With plenty of cultural and sports activities of its own, Guthrie’s central location affords the benefits of dining, shopping, culture and recreation in small cities and communities, with easy access to big cities like New York and Philadelphia.
Guthrie is a non-profit integrated health system located in north central Pennsylvania and upstate New York. Our multi-specialty group practice of more than 325 physicians and 210 advanced practice providers offers 47 specialties through a regional office network providing primary and specialty care in 22 communities. Guthrie Physicians and Advanced Practitioners provide more than 1 million patient visits per year to enhance the health and well-being of those we serve within an environment of compassion, learning, and discovery.