Crna - Corning, Ny
The Guthrie Clinic - Corning Hospital has an opportunity for a CRNA to practice in their newly built (2014) hospital. All of the skills that you have worked so hard to develop will be utilized in your daily clinical practice of caring for a wide diversity of patients.
- New market adjusted compensation starting at $85.00 per hour with higher compensation based upon experience along with a sign-on bonus of $20K.
- Candidates can opt-in for loan forgiveness of $50K payable over 3 years in lieu of the sign-on bonus if preferred.
- Flexible work schedules are accommodated, generous PTO, CME with time and allowance of $1,700, and paid relocation assistance up to $15K
- Traditional and nontraditional work hours - typical hours are 7:00 a.m.-3:30 p.m. with no call.
- Anesthesia Care Team Model used.
- Wide spectrum of cases with the exception of Cardiac and Neurosurgery. The highest volumes are Orthopedics, ENT, General Surgery, OB/GYN, and Plastics. CRNAs may participate in OB cases if they are qualified/trained in OB and motivated to do so.
- Anesthesia Department manages O.R. schedule providing the necessary structure for a smooth, efficient work day.
Guthrie Corning Hospital, located in Corning, N.Y., opened a new 65-bed hospital and regional cancer center in 2014. The new facility provides the region emergency, ICU, labor and delivery, surgical, inpatient and outpatient services including wound care, cardiology, medical imaging and cancer care services, including:
- 24-Hour emergency services with 24-hour laboratory, radiology and ultrasound support
- Ambulatory surgery
- Breast Care Center
- Cancer Center
- Coronary care, cardiology stress testing and outpatient rehabilitation
- Laboratory services
- Labor and delivery care
- Medical/surgical and intensive care services
- Imaging services
- Musculoskeletal Services
Life in Guthrie's expansive service area is bursting with exhilaration. From the uphills to the downhills, the Finger Lakes Wine Country to the mountains, there's an unforgettable ride waiting for you. Like sports? See your favorite collegiate and professional teams and cheer for new ones. Unexpected cultural gems beckon at your back door.
Myriad career opportunities for spouses abound, at Fortune 500 companies and at leading technological and educational institutions. And when only the city will do, Boston, New York, Philadelphia and D.C. can be reached in just a quick trip. Discover the innumerable rewards of life in the Twin Tiers.
Guthrie ,is a non-profit integrated health system located in north central Pennsylvania and upstate New York, serving patients from a twelve-county service area. Guthrie is a member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network and is the first health system based in Pennsylvania and New York to join this network. Guthrie is comprised of a research institute, home care/hospice, hospitals in Sayre, Pa., Corning, N.Y., Towanda, Pa., Troy, Pa. and Cortland, N.Y., as well as a multi-specialty group practice of more than 325 physicians and 210 advanced practice providers offering 47 specialties through a regional office network providing primary and specialty care in 21 communities in Pennsylvania and New York. In addition, Guthrie offers home medical equipment and respiratory therapy products at seven convenient Med Supply Depot locations. Guthrie provides a wide range of services and programs to enhance the health and well-being of those it serves.