Cardiac Anesthesiology - Sayre, PA
Guthrie Clinic, a non-profit, physician-led, integrated health care delivery system has an opening for a BE/BC Cardiac Anesthesiologist. At Guthrie you can work in an environment that is supportive both professionally and personally.
- Academic/Faculty opportunities for upcoming Anesthesiology Residency Program
- Fellowship trained in Cardiac Anesthesiology or in certification process, as well as certified in Echocardiography or in certification process.
- Approximately 250 open cardiac cases annually as well as TAVR’s performed in hybrid operating room.
- Join a collegial group of 15 Anesthesiologists and 19 CRNAs in a very friendly operating room setting.
- Practice in 18 state-of-the-art operating rooms, cardiac room with 3D Echo.
- Anesthesia Care Team Model used in general operating rooms, occasionally in cardiac operating room.
- Teaching opportunities with regular rotations of residents and medical students.
- Robust EHR (EPIC).
- Anesthesia techs available to assist in procedures.
- Cardiac Anesthesiologist primarily takes cardiac call with rare call back.
A 254-bed tertiary care referral center, Guthrie Robert Packer Hospital, Sayre, Pa., is the recipient of numerous national awards for the high quality care it provides to patients. The hospital is a Regional Level II Trauma Center, accredited by the Pennsylvania Trauma Systems Foundation, and is served by Guthrie Air, a regional aeromedical helicopter program. Guthrie Robert Packer Hospital offers a full range of diagnostic, medical and surgical services, including:
- Guthrie Breast Care Center
- Guthrie Cancer Center
- Guthrie Cardiac and Vascular Center
- Guthrie Musculoskeletal Services
- Guthrie Imaging Services
- Guthrie Specialty Eye Care
- Guthrie Surgical Services
- Guthrie Weight Loss Center
- Level II Trauma Center
- Medical/surgical and intensive care services
Guthrie is a non-profit integrated health system located in north central Pennsylvania and upstate New York, serving patients from a twelve-county service area. Guthrie is a member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network and is the first health system based in Pennsylvania and New York to join this network. Guthrie is comprised of a research institute, home care/hospice, hospitals in Sayre, Pa., Corning, N.Y., Towanda, Pa., Troy, Pa. and Cortland, N.Y., as well as a multi-specialty group practice of more than 325 physicians and 210 advanced practice providers offering 47 specialties through a regional office network providing primary and specialty care in 21 communities in Pennsylvania and New York. In addition, Guthrie offers home medical equipment and respiratory therapy products at seven convenient Med Supply Depot locations. Guthrie provides a wide range of services and programs to enhance the health and well-being of those it serves.