Anesthesiology - Cardiothoracic - Sayre PA
Cardiac Anesthesiology - The Guthrie Clinic - Sayre, PA
Guthrie Clinic, a non-profit, physician-led, integrated health care delivery system has an opening for a BE/BC Cardiac Anesthesiologist. At Guthrie you can work in an environment that is supportive both professionally and personally.
- Academic/Faculty opportunities for upcoming Anesthesiology Residency Program
- Fellowship trained in Cardiac Anesthesiology or in certification process, as well as certified in Echocardiography or in certification process.
- Approximately 250 open cardiac cases annually as well as TAVR’s performed in hybrid operating room.
- Join a collegial group of 15 Anesthesiologists and 19 CRNAs in a very friendly operating room setting.
- Practice in 18 state-of-the-art operating rooms, cardiac room with 3D Echo.
- Anesthesia Care Team Model used in general operating rooms, occasionally in cardiac operating room.
- Teaching opportunities with regular rotations of residents and medical students.
- Robust EHR (EPIC).
- Anesthesia techs available to assist in procedures.
- Cardiac Anesthesiologist primarily takes cardiac call with rare call back.
About the Hospital
A 254-bed tertiary care referral center, Guthrie Robert Packer Hospital, Sayre, Pa., is the recipient of numerous national awards for the high quality care it provides to patients. The hospital is a Regional Level II Trauma Center, accredited by the Pennsylvania Trauma Systems Foundation, and is served by Guthrie Air, a regional aeromedical helicopter program. Guthrie Robert Packer Hospital offers a full range of diagnostic, medical and surgical services, including:
- Guthrie Breast Care Center
- Guthrie Cancer Center
- Guthrie Cardiac and Vascular Center
- Guthrie Musculoskeletal Services
- Guthrie Imaging Services
- Guthrie Specialty Eye Care
- Guthrie Surgical Services
- Guthrie Weight Loss Center
- Level II Trauma Center
- Medical/surgical and intensive care services
About the Area
This region offers breathtaking natural beauty and provides a quiet, safe environment for families with beautiful homes and neighborhoods. With plenty of cultural and sports activities of its own, Guthrie’s central location affords the benefits of dining, shopping, culture and recreation in small cities and communities, with easy access to big cities like New York and Philadelphia.
Guthrie is a non-profit integrated health system located in north central Pennsylvania and upstate New York. Our multi-specialty group practice of more than 325 physicians and 210 advanced practice providers offers 47 specialties through a regional office network providing primary and specialty care in 22 communities. Guthrie Physicians and Advanced Practitioners provide more than 1 million patient visits per year to enhance the health and well-being of those we serve within an environment of compassion, learning, and discovery.