Anesthesiology - Full Time Teaching Faculty Anesthesiologist - Sayre, PA
Guthrie is Seeking an academic anesthesiologist to work supervising and teaching Anesthesiology Residents 100% of the time.
Guthries Robert Packer Hospital-based anesthesia department provides support for various specialties including oncologic surgery cardiothoracic surgery vascular surgery neurosurgery trauma (Level II) orthopedics (regional anesthesia blocks) plastic surgery otorhinolaryngology (including pediatrics) labor and delivery gynecology urology gastroenterology ophthalmology interventional radiology cardiology and pulmonary medicine.
Highlights of the Position
- 100% of the time supervising and training Anesthesiology Residents and Medical Students
- Hours are a regular 5 day (40 hour) work week Monday through Friday.
- New Anesthesiology Residency Program started July 2020
- 18 state-of-the-art operating rooms
- Robust EHR used in all areas including operating room (EPIC 10-Star health system top 1% of EPIC Organizations)
- Anesthesia Department manages OR schedule providing the necessary structure for a smooth efficient workday
Work Life Balance
- NO CALL
- Generous Paid Time Off annually in addition to holidays and sick time.
Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits
- Adjusted salary and bonus structure.
- Full benefits including medical dental and disability insurance.
- Malpractice/Liability Insurance with Tail Coverage
- Guthrie Retirement Savings Plan (403B) with employer match and age-based contributions.
- Allowance for licensure fees Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) certificate and renewals.
- $10,000 referral bonus if you refer a physician that we hire on a full-time basis.
- Academic appointment to Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine
- Meeting time - 14 days with options for home study
- $3,400 annually for conference registration certifications membership fees for specialty specific medical societies
- Relocation expenses paid
- Trailing spouse placement assistance available
- Physician professional and social special interest groups
- Dedicated on-boarding specialist and provider services team to ensure a successful start at Guthrie
Contact Name:Stefano Ringer