Anesthesiologist Nocturnist - General Anesthesiologist - Sayre, PA
NEW POSITION - 26 Weeks Off per year - $500K total yearly comp. NEW GRADS WELCOME!
Guthrie Medical Group is seeking Board Certified or Board Eligible Nocturnist Anesthesiologists for our expanding team.
200K Student Loan Forgiveness $25K Starting Bonus $25K Retention Bonus and more!
Guthrie's Robert Packer Hospital-based Anesthesiology and Perioperative Medicine Department provides support for various specialties including oncologic surgery cardiothoracic surgery vascular surgery neurosurgery trauma (Level II) orthopedics (regional anesthesia blocks) plastic surgery otorhinolaryngology (including pediatrics) labor and delivery gynecology urology gastroenterology ophthalmology interventional radiology cardiology and pulmonary medicine.
Highlights of the Position
- Weeks run from Saturday through following Saturday and consist of:
- Finishing Regular OR Schedule
- Urgent and Emergent Care except for Cardiac
- Care Model: Primarily Anesthesiology Care Team Model with CRNAs and Residents and occasional direct patient care outside the care team model.
- New Anesthesiology Residency Program started July 2020
- 18 state-of-the-art operating rooms
- Robust EHR used in all areas including operating room (EPIC 10-Star health system top 1% of EPIC Organizations)
- Anesthesia Department manages OR schedule providing the necessary structure for a smooth efficient workday
Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits
- Above industry average salary - $485K + Bonus
- $15K Quality/Citizenship Bonus available yearly
- Full benefits including medical dental and disability insurance
- Malpractice/Liability Insurance including tail coverage
- Guthrie retirement savings plan (403B) with employer match (1/2 of first 6% that you invest) and (1-3.5%) age-based contributions
- Allowance for licensure fees Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) certificate and renewals
- $10,000 referral bonus if you refer a physician that we hire on a full-time basis
Work Life Balance
- 26 Weeks On/26 Weeks Off
- 7 - 14 hour shifts. 7 days on 7 days off
- Hours are 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m.
- $3,400 annually for conference registration certifications membership fees for specialty specific medical societies
- Physician Mentoring and leadership training opportunities available.
- Relocation expenses paid - up to $15K for qualified candidates (subject to taxes)
- Trailing spouse placement assistance available
- Physician professional and social special interest groups
- Dedicated on-boarding specialist and provider services team to ensure a successful start at Guthrie
Contact Name:Stefano Ringer