Anesthesiologist - Guthrie Robert Packer Hospital, Sayre, PA
Guthrie/Robert Packer Hospital seeks Board Certified or Eligible Anesthesiologists for our expanding team.
- General Anesthesia
- Cardiothoracic Anesthesia
- Full-time teaching Faculty Anesthesia (No Call)
- Pediatric Anesthesia
- Nocturnist Anesthesia (7 days on, seven days off)
- Director of Clinical Research
- Director of Regional Anesthesia
A 254-bed tertiary care referral center, Guthrie Robert Packer Hospital, Sayre, PA, has received numerous national awards for the high-quality care it provides to patients. The hospital is the region's only Level I Trauma Center, accredited by the Pennsylvania Trauma Systems Foundation, and is served by Guthrie Air, a regional aeromedical helicopter program. Guthrie Robert Packer Hospital offers a full range of diagnostic, medical, and surgical services, including:
- Guthrie Breast Care Center
- Guthrie Cancer Center
- Guthrie Cardiac and Vascular Center
- Guthrie Musculoskeletal Services
- Guthrie Imaging Services
- Guthrie Specialty Eye Care
- Guthrie Surgical Services
- Guthrie Weight Loss Center
- Level I Trauma Center
- Medical/surgical and intensive care services
Located on the Pennsylvania and New York border, Sayre is part of the larger community known as the Penn-York Valley or simply "The Valley." The other communities comprise Athens, PA, South Waverly, PA, and Waverly, NY. The combined population of these communities is 35,000. The Valley offers scenic countryside and rural living with easy access to larger areas such as Corning, NY, Ithaca, NY, and Binghamton, NY. I-86 is only minutes away and offers a direct route to Elmira and Binghamton, NY airports.
Guthrie is a fully integrated healthcare system servicing Northeast Pennsylvania and the Southern Tier region of New York. With six hospitals and 76 regional offices in a 13-county catchment area, our team of nearly 1,000 Physicians and Advanced Practitioners provides more than 2 million patient visits annually.