Registered Dental Hygienist – Sayre, PA
Guthrie is searching for a Registered Dental Hygienist to join an established and thriving group practice.
Excellent physicians and advanced practitioners choose Guthrie because of a shared commitment to our community and to each other. The Guthrie clinic was founded on the principle that people in small towns deserve the same access to high quality medical care as those in big cities. Non-profit and physician-led, we deliver on that promise through an integrated health care delivery system caring for patients across the Twin Tiers of New York and Pennsylvania. Our focus on our patients and quality care has never wavered.
We are glad you are interested in joining our team.
For more information, please contact Stefano Ringer at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 607.426.6009 (text welcome).
Highlights of the Position
- Candidate must be Pennsylvania Licensed.
- Four day work week, specifically Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday.
- Participate with implementation of current hygiene/dental practice parameters and ethics, including periodontal diagnosis, treatment and education, fluoride treatments, sealants, documentation and infection control procedures including utilization of approved disinfectants and sterilization standards, along with consistently high-quality patient care and patient experience.
- Over the nearly 80 years that Dental Services have been provided at the Guthrie Clinic, Physicians and Dentists have maintained a working relationship that not only provides for good patient care, but also for a rewarding clinical environment.
- Stable, collegial Dentistry Department with tenured Physicians and Staff.
Work Life Balance
- Generous paid time off annually, in addition to holidays and sick time
Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits
- Above industry average salary and bonus structure
- Full benefits including medical, dental and disability insurance
- Malpractice/Liability insurance including tail coverage
- Guthrie retirement savings plan (403B) with employer match and age-based contributions
- Allowance for licensure fees, Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) certificate and renewals
- Meeting time – 7 days with options for home study
- $1,400 annually for conference registration, certifications, membership fees for specialty specific medical societies
- Dedicated on-boarding specialist and provider services team to ensure a successful start at Guthrie
The Guthrie Clinic is a non-profit, integrated, practicing physician-led organization in the Twin Tiers of New York and Pennsylvania. Our multi-specialty group practice of more than 366 physicians and 302 advanced practice providers offers 47 specialties through a regional office network providing primary and specialty care in 22 communities. Guthrie Medical Education Programs include General Surgery, Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, Anesthesiology and Orthopaedic Surgery Residency, as well as Cardiovascular, Gastroenterology and Pulmonary Critical Care Fellowship programs. Guthrie is also a clinical campus for the Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine.
Guthrie Physicians and Advanced Practitioners provide more than 1 million patient visits per year to enhance the health and well-being of those we serve within an environment of compassion, learning, and discovery.
About the Area
This region offers breathtaking natural beauty and provides a quiet, safe environment for families with beautiful homes and neighborhoods. With plenty of cultural and sports activities of its own, Guthrie’s central location affords the benefits of dining, shopping, culture and recreation in small cities and communities, with easy access to big cities like New York and Philadelphia.