The need is great. Our community is greater.
Our commitment to providing high-quality care will not waiver, but Guthrie and your community need your help. We are working hard each and every day to meet the changing needs created by the COVID-19 crisis with more equipment, more protective gear for our providers, and more support for our patients and our community.
We need your help. A gift today, no matter the size, makes an impact:
- $25 can provide six medical masks to protect our vital care teams and our patients.
- $75 can provide one no-touch thermometer to screen patients for fevers, protecting other patients, and our health care workers.
- $100 can prevent the spread of COVID-19 by supplying one additional hand sanitizer station.
- $250 can provide five-day housing for a health care worker on the front-line of the COVID-19 fight.
- $500 can provide a digital tablet to our nursing home patients so they can video chat with family without exposure to COVID-19.
- $1,000 can provide 50 face shields, and the headgear needed to protect our health care workers providing direct patient care.
For more information about the ways you can make an even greater impact, please contact Resource Development at 570-887-4420 or firstname.lastname@example.org.