Paying Your Cortland Medical Center Bill
Guthrie Cortland Medical Center has partnered with MedData, a leader in hospital billing with exceptional customer service, to offer you several convenient options for paying your hospital bill. Click here.
Paying your bill online is a quick, easy, and secure way to ensure your bill is paid on time.
- Instantly view, download, and print your billing statements.
- See all the same details that appear on paper statements.
- Reference your previous electronic statements.
Easy Payment Options
- Pay online with your credit card or checking account.
- Save the cost and the hassle of buying stamps.
- Avoid late payments.
- Eliminate the privacy risks of mishandled postal mail.
- Feel confident you’re protected with the latest encryption tools.
- Go paperless for a cleaner environment.
- Clear the clutter of maintaining files at home.
|Pay Online||Guthrie Cortland has partnered with MedData, a leader in hospital billing with exceptional customer service, to offer you several convenient options for paying your hospital bill. Click here|
|Pay by Mail||
Please send all payments directly to the address on your bill. Include your ID Number on your check.
Make checks payable to:
Cortland Regional Medical Center
|Pay by Phone||Call toll free: 844-663-6206|
|Pay In Person||
If you prefer to pay your bill in person, please stop by our cashier’s office or patient registration.
Please note: MedData online payments can’t be used to pay for Cortland Regional Medical Practice or other physician bills you may receive. Please refer to the billing statement for information on how to pay these bills. If you have any questions about these statements, please contact the CRMP Billing Department at 607-758-8019.