Join an advanced multi-specialty group and enjoy a better quality of living.
Opportunities in Cortland, N.Y., and Sayre, Pa. Practice includes general GI procedures at a busy and established practice with the ability to perform advanced procedures at a regionalized tertiary health care delivery system.
Why consider this opportunity?
Comprehensive Offer Package
- Competitive salary and RVU model
- Comprehensive benefits package – including health, retirement, liability and more
Dedication to Quality Patient Care
- New Endo Suite
- Sophisticated EMR (Epic) with digital retrieval and access to studies from the office, the hospital and home
- Collaborate with your colleagues on major cases
- Team approach to care, our gastroenterologists work collaboratively with specialists in general surgery, otolaryngology, colorectal surgery and oncology
- Teaching opportunities with regular rotations of residents and medical students as well as a new Gastroenterology Fellowship
- Opportunities for mentorship with an established group of tenured and new physicians
- Special consideration for those interested in inflammatory bowel disease
- Continuing Medical Education – 14 days and $3,400 annually
- Physician mentoring available
- Participating in advanced clinical trials for innovative treatments