Tioga Downs Casino and Events Center
2384 W. River Road
Physicians and Advanced Practice Providers United in Substantive Education
Join your Guthrie peers for networking and learning, in a fun environment.
February 8, 2020
Tioga Downs Casino & Event Center
2384 W. River Road, Nichols, N.Y.
- 7 a.m. - Breakfast buffet
- 8 a.m. - Welcome, Introductions and Program Announcements - Katherine Lincoln, DO, MHA, FAAFP, FACOFP
- 8:15 a.m. - Dermatology Care for the Aging Woman - Rebeca Martinez, MS, PA-C
- 8:45 a.m. - Breast Cancer Screening in the Age of Personalized Medicine - Geneva Ballard, MD
- 9:15 a.m. - Nutritional Considerations Across the Life Cycle - Verlyn Warrington, MD
- 9:45 a.m.- Break
- 10 a.m. - Women and Cardiovascular Disease - Sudhakar Sattur, MD, MHSA
- 10:30 a.m. - The Surgical Woman Over 50: Does Age Really Matter? - Jean Miner, MD, MMEL, FACS, MHA
- 11 a.m. - Healthy Aging - Susan Wehry, MD
- Noon - Overcoming Overwhelmed - Ali Novitsky, MD
Discounts on conference registration and hotel rooms will be available for a limited time. Space is limited.
This activity has been approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
Conference funded in part by the Promoting Women’s Health in Act III – Midlife and Beyond Fund.
Alexandra “Ali” Novitsky, MD
Certified Life and Weight Loss Coach; Assistant Professor of Pediatrics, Thomas Jefferson University and Children’s Hospital, Philadelphia, Pa.
Susan Wehry, MD
Chief, Geriatrics; Clinical Associate Professor of Psychiatry, University of New England College of Osteopathic Medicine, Biddeford, Maine
Geneva Ballard, MD
Associate, Radiology; Lead Interpreting Mammographer
Rebecca Martinez, MS, PA-C
Advanced Practice Provider, Dermatology
Jean Miner, MD, MMEL, FACS, MHA
Associate, General Surgery; Associate, Designated Institutional Officer for Graduate Medical Education; Surgical Quality Officer
Sudhakar Sattur, MD, MHSA
Director, Cardiac CT; Associate, Interventional Cardiology; Associate Program Director, Cardiovascular Fellowship
Verlyn Warrington, MD
Director, Medical Bariatrics
Katherine Lincoln, DO, FAAFP, FACOFP
Wound Care and Hyperbaric Medicine Attending Physician, Guthrie Sayre and Towanda
CONFERENCE PLANNING COMMITTEE
Director, Resource Development
Coordinator, Continuing Medical Education
For more information, call Guthrie’s Office of Continuing Medical Education at 570-887-5762 or email Trish.Stern@guthrie.org.