Join an advanced multispecialty group and enjoy a better quality of living.
The Guthrie Clinic, a non-profit physician-led system, is seeking candidates for a BC/BE Otolaryngologist opportunities in Sayre Pa. and Corning N.Y. The otolaryngology service line provides comprehensive sub-specialty service for adult patients and general specialty services for pediatric patients through a regionalized tertiary health care delivery system. At Guthrie, you can work in an environment that is supportive both professionally and personally. Guthrie’s six residency and fellowship programs offer the opportunity for clinical academic appointments. The successful candidate may also participate in medical student education. Guthrie is a regional campus for the Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine. Position may include regionalization to Guthrie’s New York State hospitals and clinics.
Why consider this opportunity:
- Practice includes general ENT, pediatrics as well as sub-specialty interests
- Comprehensive benefits package including $200K loan repayment and relocation assistance
- Financial support is available for candidates wishing to pursue, or who are currently in the process of completing, a fellowship
- Advanced practice providers and equipment available to meet the needs of an established and busy practice
- Opportunities for career advancement