Easy access to your COVID-19 vaccination information with eGuthrie
Use eGuthrie to view or share your COVID-19 vaccine information, either electronically or as a paper copy. To get started, log in to your eGuthrie account and choose COVID-19 Activity in the menu.
Sharing your vaccination information
Choose the QR codes button. The person you are sharing with can scan the QR code to see your vaccination information.
- Click the Download/Export button, which will take you to the Share COVID-19 Information screen.
- Click the Download button.
- Click Download on the confirmation screen.
- The document will start downloading and appear in a bar at the bottom of your browser.
- When done, you can click on the document from the bar at the bottom of the browser or find the document on your PC.
- Print the document if needed.
Accessing your vaccine information
You can access your vaccination information from your mobile device, without logging in, by taking the steps below.
- From the COVID-19 Activity menu option, click Learn More to review and turn on the feature.
- On the next screen, click Next.
- Click the Turn on COVID-19 Status Preview button.
- You will now be able to see your vaccine information and COVID-19 test results before logging in.
- To share your record, click the QR Codes to open the QR code.
- To view your vaccine and test results, click Show Details.
- To turn off this feature, log in to eGuthrie and navigate to Account Settings. Use the COVID-19 Status Preview toggle to turn setting off and on.