With only 5 ingredients, this tasty appetizer recipe is fast and easy. We made a creative Christmas arrangement that makes it perfect for a holiday party, but you can use these appetizers anytime.
- 1 1/2 cups dried cranberries
- 12 oz reduced-fat cream cheese softened
- 1 1/2 cups crumbled feta cheese
- 3 scallions chopped
- 6 large spinach tortillas
- In a bowl, combine the cranberries, cream cheese, feta cheese and scallions. Mix gently.
- Arrange the tortillas on a flat surface. Divide the mixture evenly among tortillas and spread in an even layer. Roll up the tortillas tightly, wrap in plastic and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- To serve, cut each tortilla roll into 4 slices. Stand them upright in the shape of a Christmas tree.
- Calories: 135
- Fat: 5g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Cholesterol: 16mg
- Sodium: 250mg
- Carbohydrates: 17g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 4g
Copyright 2016-2018 © Baldwin Publishing, Inc. All rights reserved. Health eCooking® is a registered trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Cook eKitchen™ is a designated trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Any duplication or distribution of the information contained herein without the express approval of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. is strictly prohibited.
Date Last Reviewed: October 6, 2017
Editorial Review: Judy Capodanno, Health eCooking Editorial Director, Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Contact Editor
Dietary Review: Jane Schwartz, RD