Earn CEU credits with Guthrie.
You are invited to attend an accredited continuing education conference for Respiratory Therapists hosted by Guthrie.
- Date: October 18
Time: 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Location: Guthrie Robert Packer Hospital, Sayre, Pa.
Event Topics Include:
- COPD Update
- Sleep Apnea in Hospital Patient Population
- Pulmonary Vasodilators
- Ethics in Palliative Care
- Decreasing Hospital Readmissions
- 7:15-7:55 a.m.: Registration and Continental Breakfast/Visit with Exhibitors
- 7:55-8:00 a.m.: Welcome and Introductions
- 8:00-9:00 a.m.: AVAP mode of ventilation across the continuum; Greg Naylor, RRT, Phillips Respironics
- 9:00-10:00 a.m.: Respiratory Care in Today’s Home Care Market; Cheryl Henninger, RRT
- 10:00-10:15 a.m.: Break/Visit Exhibitors
- 10:15-11:15 a.m.: Palliative Care for Chronic Respiratory Diseases; Dr. Patricia M. Fogelman
- 11:15a.m.–12:15 p.m.: Lunch/Visit Exhibitors
- 12:15–1:15 p.m.: OSA in the Acute Care Setting; Dr Aziz
- 1:15–2:15 p.m.: Minimizing risk and maximizing benefit of inhaled epoprostenol for pulmonary hypertension; Joshua Campbell Pharm.D, BCCCPS
- 2:15-2:30 p.m.: Break/Visit Exhibitors
- 2:30-3:30 p.m.: COPD Update; Dr Walsh
- 3:30p.m.: Adjournment/ Evaluations and Certificate of Attendance electronically sent after receipt of evaluation
Registration fee is $85
Respiratory Therapists will receive 6 continuing education credits at the completion of the conference.
“ Application has been made to the American Association for Respiratory Care (AARC) for continuing education contact hours for respiratory therapists.”
Registrations are not refundable after October 11, 2019.